edited April 2013
    delgatto42 wrote: »
    want build options?

Build 1, pure DPS. Go Rogue
    Build 2, DPS Tank, go GWF
    Build 3, pure Tank, go GF
    Build 4, Healzors, go DC
    Build 5, DPS CC, go CW

Want to try out a different build, make a new char. We got plenty of options in what role you want to fill. We don't need a dozen ways of doing single target DPS. That's just silly. Honestly 2 classes for each role (one melee, one ranged) would be more than enough. Past that, spend time and money on content, bug fixing, balancing... things of that nature. Cosmetics are mostly a waste (having 10 classes [or 10 powers within a class] that does basically and functionally the same thing is a total waste of resources)

Except people have a higher chance of paying cash to the company for cosmetics. The fact they're also trying to make a profit means they'll go with what will pay the best. And considering a vast number of their players have experienced D&D in other mediums, they're going to want the variation.
    houserin_signature.png
  • maderiamaderia Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I haven't played yet myself but am a veteran MMO player and player of D & D for many years. Here's hoping there are more classes at launch. I usually play casters so to be honest, none of the classes appeal right now..
  • theevildrftheevildrf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    regarding neverwinter.wikia.com that was retrieved from neverwinteronline.wikia.com and hasnt been "checked for freshness" any and all help on neverwinter.wikia will be greatly appreciated. ill get on a disclaimer right away.
    The Evil Dr. F
    Beta Junkie
    grimrod614 wrote: »
    Never leave home without a cleric !
    fss_overall.png
  • kurtz0619kurtz0619 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited April 2013
    This is a very limited incarnation of an outstanding and unlimited source material. Cryptic did a great job with STO...I'm sad they dropped the ball on this.