test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Wondrous Bizarre NPC and selling items bugged?

roguearcroguearc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I searched and did not find this mentioned, I hope it's not a repeat.

While selling (everything) items to the closest NPC to the Bank/Mail to get a mount, on Sunday, 40 min before Beta ended, I found that if I put something in the SELL window it stated 75 copper then when I sold it, I noticed in the bottom right corner of my screen that I got 8 copper. (Whuuuttt! in my best Chris Griffin voice)
So after selling 90% of my inventory, my shirt and pants, Healing Pots, ID Scrolls, I was still way short of the 2.50 gold goal (I swore that at L20 it was only 2 gold). I ran around the corner to the Armor Merchant and dumped everything else I could afford to loose and got EXACTLY the price quoted in the sell window. Was this by design because she is a *explorative* or is it a bug?
You all will be happy to know I did get a mount and was able to test the "Mount Rush Attack" mechanic on my fabulous looking, mostly nude, Female Elf Trickster Rogue before the Beta ended. I slept like a baby.
Post edited by roguearc on

Comments

• Options
    dec0ydeaditedec0ydeadite Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    vendors were bugged during beta3.
    those dam_ HOTN players ruin everything.
    STRUGGLING? uMAD? QQ? NEED A GUIDE? GET SPOON FED HERE! NOMNOMNOM