test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

From Japan

shoutr02shoutr02 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
Hello. I'm in Japan.

Please look my signature.

Looking to join the same timezone guild (or the log-in-time is the same).
Or possibly create one if there is other players out there like me.

I'm interested mainly in PvE, sub in PvP.
I'm a Japanese player in Japan. My main playing time is
on weekday 20:00~0:00 (UTC +9 hours)(JST) /4:00 ~8:00 (PDT)
on weekend 9:00~18:00 and 20:00~0:00 (UTC +9 hours)(JST) /17:00~2:00 and 4:00 ~8:00(PDT)
If your time meet it, feel free to message for me. By my poor English, i will try to communicate ;)
Post edited by shoutr02 on

Comments

• navarxidanavarxida Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello there. I'm from Greece. I would like to play with Japanese players so if you want to be friends and play together pm me. I've been learning Japanese on my free time for some time now but still at beginner level.
  • paignio328paignio328 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    geia xara file an thes des kai to diko mou guild an endiaferese tha xaroume na se exoume konta mas http://mithralhall.enjin.com/
    ektos an thelis dia kaos na pas se giaponeziko guild kai go goustaro giaponezika;)
    250px-Mithril-hall.jpg

Mithral Hall is recruiting
  • paignio328paignio328 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    geia xara file navarxida an thes des kai to diko mou guild an endiaferese tha xaroume na se exoume konta mas http://mithralhall.enjin.com/
    ektos an thelis dia kaos na pas se giaponeziko guild kai go goustaro giaponezika;)
    250px-Mithril-hall.jpg

Mithral Hall is recruiting
  • eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited April 2013
    First of all, Konichiwa... I am part Japanese as well!

While I am not sure about the time zone issue (since I am in America now), I highly recommend you to join the guild I am in.

Grievance is a multiple gaming community with over 10 years+ of history.

In Grievance! People are extremely nice, knowledgeable and helpful...

There are something for everyone. There are PG channel, there are Mature channels, there are different flavors of tea for everyone; and if you do not like TEA, we have Coffee, Irish Coffee, Wine and Beers as well! =)

After a long hard day at work, all we want to do is to relax and have some fun to chillax. We are playing a game to have fun and to hang loose with some guildmates to enjoy ourselves --- after all ---who wants to be forced to behave like a child all the time when you are having fun with a bunch of mature players?

Based on our latest roster, we have close to a hundred ACTIVE Neverwinter players (individual players, not alts, and not counting other members who play in other games) and counting. There should be enough groups for anyone to run dungeons in different time.

So come join us, on the glorious Open Beta Week for this amazing game.

Picking the right and friendly community will change your gaming experience dramatically; so make Grievance to be your family today!

We welcome you! So join us, TODAY!

Please visit us at http://www.grievancegaming.org

I hope to see you and to adventure with you soon! =)

Luna
  • taemekegtaemekeg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 298 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    <Epoch Gaming> is an Oceanic guild recruiting all SG & Japanese players who play on a UTC +8 to +10 timezone.