test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Male Dwarf Seeks Guild

idontcomehereidontcomehere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 156 Bounty Hunter
It dont so far seem to be that being in a 'large' or 'powerful' guild matters all that much, so we can be a bit lax about this. I plan on maining GWF but priest/wizard/GF are all on the table for me, and all Dwarves.
Finding an all dwarf guild would be great for laughs and communal elf hatred but i cant find any thus far.

Mostly just looking for an american/english guild to play the game with, a reliable source of information and companionship to keep the game more interesting. PvP and PvE both. I only got to play this last beta weekend and not all that much so a knowledgeable bunch would help since i am now eager to learn more about the game.
Post edited by idontcomehere on

Comments

• deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ok so Guilds I recommend are The Guild of Icewind Dale, Black Hearts, Tyr's Paladium, and possibly Caffeine.

I run a more specialty guild that is family friendly and Christian based. I welcome you if youd like to join us.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • idontcomehereidontcomehere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 156 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Well a lot of famous christians WERE bearded.... Can ya turn water into ale ? I passed a message to Tyr but no response yet. I did enjoy Icewind dale.. Guess im holding out for a group of like minded dwarves to scoop me up in a Dwarf only guild. The games guild-finder actually has a racial selection for certain races in and certain races prohibited.
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well you can try throwing your gold into this thread. It doesnt look like a lot are doing it, but oh well. Also Tyr's has a process to get into it, itll take a little time. Ive spoken with the leader of Icewind Dale a lot and hes a nice guy.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]