test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Silviet Guild intro

rhexunrhexun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
Hello all, my name is Viet Lee and i am recruiting for my guild <Silviet>(name subject to change, ill inform all interested commenters, through forums). A few friends and i will be starting this guild on release day of Never Winter. WE ARE AN END GAME PVE FOCUS GUILD. obviously all aspects and interests are welcome but we are COMPETITIVE GAMERS, looking for other like minded gamers to join us. Our priorities include but are not limited too - all members feeling welcome and being entitled to direct contact of guild leaders and officers - HAVING FUN but still keeping focus and efficiency at a certain standard (were not afraid to tell you to shut up and focus) - FAIRNESS, primarily in raid scheduling/spots/loot/roles/demands - HIGH AVAILABILITY is key - building a strong guild MAT and monetary holding - ect. Obviously our first in-game priority will be reaching level cap and initiating "heroics" and entry level "raids" but we will be progressing on an inclined pace.
NO i am not Vietnamese, we are Midwest players and we play on Eastern Server (also subject to change when we see population statistics). We use Skype, vent, Ts3, whatever players prefer at the time.
YES we are interested in all roles as of this moment, No "age restriction" we just wont waste time with little kids...
Feel free to post on this thread or email me at @ therman_m@hotmail.com or follow me on twitter @fatchix4aprice.
YES we will eventually have a guild website, but thats pretty useless until were setting raid schedules

Comments

• rhexunrhexun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thoughts? apps? (: