test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server not responding/Disconnect from server.

cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Was playing fine yesterday.
Today keep getting server not responding then disconnect from server in game.
Cannot play for more than a few minutes before this happens.
Post edited by cathgar457 on

Comments

• Options
    rharsinrharsin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Same here.
  • Options
    katiepultkatiepult Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    same. again and again and again. Doesn't matter which map either.
  • Options
    yetimangyetimang Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem here. Played it just fine on 5/1, now since 5/3 I can't play for more than a couple minutes although it always lets me log right back on even though it just said the server wasn't communicating.

Can we get some help on this? Would be nice to actually play the game.
  • Options
    torienthostorienthos Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was in the last mission where I retrieved the crown and headed out the door to exit the dungeon/quest and the server stopped responding on me.
  • Options
    nexieeenexieee Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think i have similar problems, everytime i get into a loadingscreen it loads for 2-3 seconds then i get disconnected from server. Everytime i load something like changing instance or starting a instance(quest). :(
  • Options
    abalakaiabalakai Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have same problem all day, cant finish dungeons and i cant avoid it.
    Happens in 5 to 20 minutes spaces.
    Please let me know if there is something that i can provide to help investigate the problem.
  • Options
    deerforestdeerforest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem with server disconnecting message, and many times I do not know I am disconnected because there is no message I just keep getting hit and unable to respond back. I am playing from Europe. Today I am unable to play 5 minutes in the mine I keep getting server disconnected message. So frustrating! Each patch seems to make it worse not better.

I know the secret mine quest route by heart. I have died due to server not responding message at least 5 times at various parts of the mine. Please fix this problem with disconnects and rubber band movement we play to relieve stress not to create more.

I love the Game and it would be my Favourite if this lag, rubber band movement, disconnects would be fixed. I have no problem with any other MMORPG Game. Rift, EQ2, LOTR, Vanguard. FW another Perfect World Game does give me disconnect problems also but not as many disconnects as NW which takes away from enjoying the Games. I play games to relieve stress not to heap more stress on me as I am sure others do also. I only want to battle the monsters not the server disconnects or rubber band movement or unable to log on due to a spinning white circle trying to find my character image.
  • Options
    lucious3lucious3 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Have the same problem. I can not do any skirmish, dungeons etc, rather annoying since I have now out leveled the level 34 Dungeon as I have not been able to enter when it pops and all I can do is quest on 1 map. If i try to change maps or dungeons the Server becomes non responsive and I have to manually crash the game.
  • Options
    hsthst Member Posts: 9
    edited May 2013
    Same here. I was playing fine early today, from 7-11 am (gmt-3) (or 1-5 am PDT) then when I tried to play this afternoon (about 2 pm gmt-3 )( or around 8 am PDT untill now) the doors of hell got open --'

Right now I can't play at all.