test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for EU Heavy Roleplaying Guild

rahama2forumrahama2forum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 57
Greetings!

I am currently looking for an EU heavy role playing guild. I have played a lot of MMOs and while I don't roleplay on all of them (cause of the people that ruin it) I would love to try to do it here.
Life facts: I'm 24 and I got a job, so my time would be somewhat limited although not too much. I am in a GMT +2 timezone and I play >5h per day.

Right now I'm trying to develop a story for my guardian character and will post it here once it's finished.

If you have any specific questions do not hesitate to ask :)
Post edited by rahama2forum on

Comments

• typhoid242typhoid242 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Check out Shadow!
    Mixed Na/Eu roleplaying guild. Amazingly creative and kind bunch of people. Nwshadow.enjin.com
  • rahama2forumrahama2forum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 57
    edited March 2013
    Thank you. I shall have a look :)
  • rahama2forumrahama2forum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 57
    edited March 2013
    Shadow has the guild chat OOC :( I was looking forward an IC guild chat. Any other RP guilds around? :)
    edited March 2013
    Bump :( still looking for more RP guilds :)
    edited March 2013
    The search must go on!
  • dreadsheparddreadshepard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Check out ZZ if you want a darker experience centered around Drow culture. In the public section on our forums we break does our rules and our RP guidelines. I should add that we have evolved to NA/EU.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
    edited March 2013
    Check out ZZ if you want a darker experience centered around Drow culture. In the public section on our forums we break does our rules and our RP guidelines. I should add that we have evolved to NA/EU.

Thank you my evil friend? Also could you be so mean as to explain what "we break does our rules" means?

No thanks at all! I hate you,
    Rahama2forum
    edited March 2013
    Still looking for more hardcore RP guilds :)
    edited March 2013
    Bump :( Are there no heavy RP guilds around ? Wow this is sad...
    edited April 2013
    Bump.......hmm maybe this isn't the correct forum section :rolleyes:
  • archwardenarchwarden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited April 2013
    Any luck there?
    I am on the same boat and only guild that I could find that picked my interest is "The Wild Hunt", but that's on PST.
    Availiable for hire for T1/T2 DD at Mindflayer (european gmts):
    Gaurwulf - GF, hybrid tank/dps, GS 12.5k
    edited May 2013
    I've found several but I decided to not RP for the moment (try Wild Hunt if I recall correctly). Can't really explain all the bugs by "and then a miracle happened and ... [insert bug here]"
  • ladywillow15ladywillow15 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You didn't mention what shard you are on, but if you are on Dragon, I have a RP guild that you might be interested in. Right now we are all in NA, but get on at all sorts of wacky times, so...

The guild is called Night's Embrace, and has a pretty decent backstory so far. Our guild chat is IC except in situations where OOC PMs will not cut it.

If you want to learn more about us, we have a website which you can find by clicking here.