test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dwarf With a 2h sword?

emodorck08emodorck08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2013 in PvE Discussion
Did anyone else Cringe? Not to mention when its sheathed on the back like most of the tip is scraping along through the ground jw if it bugged anyone else lol
Post edited by emodorck08 on

Comments

• avalon2099avalon2099 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2
    edited March 2013
    I want a **** Axe.... This sword BS is lame
  • usodesuusodesu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    emodorck08 wrote: »
    Did anyone else Cringe? Not to mention when its sheathed on the back like most of the tip is scraping along through the ground jw if it bugged anyone else lol

yes i cringed

tried a halfling GWF same issue the weapon is too big so it clipped through the floor/ground, weapons need better scaling towards the race that it uses !

also i totally agree with more variety on weapons, race specific or otherwise... not to mention the lack of different skins for greatsword or any other weapon for that matter

personally i love 2handed scythes in neverwinter nights that and great axe are on my wish list.
  • kittykaswickkittykaswick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I can handle the sword i just want a smaller pony to ride :)
  • dieselbob3dieselbob3 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I just really want Great Axe.... I was severely disappointed when after 40 levels I still was wielding a giant ******* sword instead of some sweet 2 headed battle axe. Im hoping they will be added in the future and it was for testing reason they limited it to only great swords for now.
  • idontcomehereidontcomehere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 156 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    dieselbob3 wrote: »
    I just really want Great Axe.... I was severely disappointed when after 40 levels I still was wielding a giant ******* sword instead of some sweet 2 headed battle axe. Im hoping they will be added in the future and it was for testing reason they limited it to only great swords for now.

All of the ditto. One of the Paragon paths is for SWORD MASTER... theirs gotta be an axe path
  • myrkolithmyrkolith Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    You can get alternate weapons in the skirmishes and dungeons though, they have a chance to drop off the bosses. My Guardian Fighter Dwarf got a battleaxe he could equip in one hand instead of his sword and shield.
    Conduit of Time: 7 Chapter Campaign in progress (Currently Chapter 6 Released)
    Search @Longshire for 12 Foundry Quests, all are story driven adventures
    Story -- Medium/Heavy, Combat -- Light/Medium, Lore -- Medium/Heavy