test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Auction House filter doesn't clear making it unusable after one search

tedebearnctedebearnc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I was browsing the AH and could see a variety of things that were available. I then did a search for an enchantment with a particular stat using the dropdown list. After finding what I wanted I tried searching for one with a different stat but nothing would show even though I knew they were there as I'd seen them before searching. I tried looking in various categories and could find nothing except for a few pieces of armor which had the stat I originally searched for. So, the search filter is not being cleared even though I've changed it or cleared it. So after once search the AH became unusable. Hopefully it'll work again after the maintenance but this needs to be fixed.

Also, I appreciate the addition of the "usable by me" tick mark but it'd still be nice to have one to only show auctions with a buyout. I don't understand why people insist on posting a 4+ day auction with no buyout when we only have 2 days.
Post edited by tedebearnc on

Comments

• shiarieshiarie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I noticed another issue when searching for items on the auction house. A search by level was added and I typed in or levels 14 to 16. I was still getting items showing up for levels lower than that...level 6, 12, etc. Not sure if anyone else has had that happen.
  • tedebearnctedebearnc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It was working again after the maintenance but broke again when I tried a filter. Zoning did not fix it and neither did logging, although I was only logged off for a minute so that may not have been long enough to reset it. I can find stuff by entering the name, or part of it. That does seem to override the filter issue. I could be mistaken.

I also tried the level range.. I put in 20 - 22 and I was getting lvl 6 to lvl 28 so that doesn't work either.

Edit: Yeah, typing something in the name search will override the stat filter so even if you have a stat filter set it gets ignored. Another thing that needs fixing.