test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

UI unresponsive talking to cinematic NPC preventing mission progression...

pariahoyamapariahoyama Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 48
edited March 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Pretty much come across this every few mission when the traffic is really high. In essence we (my team comprised of family members mostly) get to a NPC chat or inspection cinematic and then cannot press "1" or click to progress on the mission. The game acts like nothing is being pressed. It doesn't matter who in my team does the clicking the cinema never clears and we are stuck just twiddling our thumbs until we CAN click it and the request goes through. We aren't restarting the mission or anything. We simply have to wait. SOMETIMES we can back out of the mission and restart it for a complete and other times we cannot, we simply have to sit around waiting.

This is a game breaker to me.