test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Game keeps timing out when trying to login

1235»

Comments

• silentiltmsilentiltm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 234 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Cant login, timing out connecting to account server. When I do get in the packet loss is horribly bad. I've netstat'ed my connection to servers I have in US and Australia and no issue.
  • shanerblakeshanerblake Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    silentiltm wrote: »
    Cant login, timing out connecting to account server. When I do get in the packet loss is horribly bad. I've netstat'ed my connection to servers I have in US and Australia and no issue.

Looks like the bolded is the problem. I have not been able to get in all weekend. Log in fine, just getting timeout once the load bar gets to about 80% or so. Looks like if your ping is above a certain level you dont get to join.

Waste of $60 this is (and you can scream "Its a beta!" all you like, ping-blocking someone is still b.s.)
  • deerforestdeerforest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have had it happen several times also.
  • jtheisen77jtheisen77 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If you guys are getting to the character selection screen, you are doing way better than i have been able. Can't even get past the patching process.