test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Launcher stuck at Loading....

f4stonef4stone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 12
edited July 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
First time I have had this error. Run as Admin, same problem.

Loading. Please wait.

Nothing, left it for 15 minutes. Servers down?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    forummatt2214forummatt2214 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I get the same thing. Maybe its a server thing. The launcher has a red circle by the server status.
  • Options
    korrto915korrto915 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Same problem!
  • Options
    radmaneradmane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Same problem
  • Options
    lolwtfgodpallylolwtfgodpally Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    testtestestest
  • Options
    technomancer9587technomancer9587 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i am having the same problem.
  • Options
    speedrabbitspeedrabbit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Mine seemed to work now just after I deleted that folder where you install the "temporary install files" (on my pc it was a 2.97gb folder).
    Maybe that will work for you, I'm patching through the launcher now and it doesn't give me the "Loading. Please Wait" thing anymore.
    Good luck!
  • Options
    hobothe1sthobothe1st Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It's likely the program is being blocked by Windows Firewall. Make sure you add an exception for it if you haven't already. That's what I did when I encountered this problem.

Specifically, make sure you have an entry for the Cryptic Game Launcher and not just the GameClient.
  • Options
    mu1dermu1der Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited March 2013
    I'm stuck at Loading Launcher for like 10 mins before it loads to play the game. It's right when I put my username and password and hit log in.
  • Options
    tobberothtobberoth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Having the same problem here (and it's not windows firewall, I have that disabled). Write login details, press login button, nothing.
  • Options
    punizherpunizher Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i will soon rename this game from NeverWinter to NeverMind... nothing seems to work :| took me 3 days to be able to enter my key and now over 1 hour with this dumb Loading Launcher... very poor yes its beta bla bla bla, been in many betas but never one to test server key registration or launcher testing :\
  • Options
    shadowstalker59shadowstalker59 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    mine was working yesterday but now I am stuck at patcher loading.
    23.jpg
  • Options
    im4peaceim4peace Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I had the same problem but I clicked the Launch button a second time and it began patching the game client. Sadly the servers are still down though :(
  • Options
    russellgustorussellgusto Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It was not near this bad last beta. I have this as well as many other issues now so one can only hope it's just the amount of new players cloggin things up. It's really, really bad currently and it's a shame because players are going to hammer it.
  • Options
    vanadiel1vanadiel1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    still stuck on patching : (
  • Options
    vanadiel1vanadiel1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    now the game is stuck on loading XD
  • Options
    antheman5antheman5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm having the same problem. I can launch the client by opening it from the installation folder directly though, but then it gets stuck at 'connecting to the account server'. Guess it's just to busy for them to handle. Even before the crash the shard event :-P
  • Options
    leoffren1leoffren1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hey all,

If you haven't as of yet, try running as Administrator. I was having this same issue and running as admin fixed it right up for me. Hopefully you'll have the same luck.

Right-click on the Neverwinter icon, select Run As Administrator from the menu.
  • Options
    jebusfluidsjebusfluids Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Was having the issue with the white loader screen saying please wait. Tried as admin a few times, deleted cache in the Neverwinter folder and it worked first time. Might want to try that if you havn't.
  • Options
    belles2belles2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Having the same issues here with logging in.. I get stuck on loading after I enter in my log in information.
  • Options
    badsetbadset Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Uninstall iObit.
  • Options
    goneinsanenzgoneinsanenz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lol, can't connect to the patch server, if you bypass you can't connect to accounts server but you can still log in using the web interface and do crafting.

130430 23:58:23 1 [1]: Launcher PCL Error The connection was idle for too long
    130430 23:59:44 2 [1] ESC : The patchclientlib is internally recording error code : 33\nThe patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function - No response for some command in autoupdate state
    130430 23:59:44 4 [1] ESC : The patchclientlib is returning error code : 33\nThe patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function
    130430 23:59:44 5 [1]: Launcher PCL Error The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function

ok, you have to download the new launcher exe file, replace the old and the launcher will run and you'll be in playing.
  • Options
    lalupalalupa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    badset wrote: »
    Uninstall iObit.
    Just shut iObit down. There is no reason to uninstall.
  • Options
    dtrain69dtrain69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When is a real fix for this coming?

I don't want to spend an hour messing around with files every day just to play.
  • Options
    thanelamerokthanelamerok Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i have no play button and/or patch button, and the launcher isn't patching the game. it just shows me what version it is. help please!
  • Options
    m3talbreathem3talbreathe Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    just run it as Admin, it skips the launcher, get straight to loading page, and within 1-2 min it will be working
  • Options
    zidanetribal3zidanetribal3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    i have been sitting at the log in screen for about 15 min now it doesnt seem to want me to play d&d
  • Options
    zidanetribal3zidanetribal3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    it keeps stopping at patching
  • Options
    lockesmythelockesmythe Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    tobberoth wrote: »
    Having the same problem here (and it's not windows firewall, I have that disabled). Write login details, press login button, nothing.

I can't get past the launcher either. Tried several times and thought that I should try the forums before placing a ticket in. I haven't found anything that will work to bypass the launcher. :(
  • Options
    wolfgeniuswolfgenius Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I am getting the following message every time I try to log in. I have sent a bug report and a request for tech support several times now and have yet to receive any answer whatsoever from an actual person-just automated responses that provide no resolution to the problem. Here's the error message:

Loading. Please Wait.

Followed by:

There was an error loading the login page. Please restart the launcher and try again.
    Error -130 when loading url /launcher_login

I have tried restarting the launcher and it simply spits out the same message every time.
    I know its not being caused by windows firewall. But does anyone know what is causing this?
  • Options
    davlan2851davlan2851 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    lalupa wrote: »
    Just shut iObit down. There is no reason to uninstall.

worked the first time for me !