test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rebinding of keys

fascinofascino Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Greetings.

I was wondering if it is possible to rebind keys in this build. The WASD setup just about makes Neverwinter unplayable for me, as my fingers just don't seem to like those keys. So I've deviced my own way of doing things in... too many mmo's to count.

I find it really hard to gauge and enjoy a game, if the basic functions of the game feel unnatural to me.

And if its not in, can anyone then point me to a site with the commands for doing so, cause it is a cryptic engine and I imagine that it should be doable. I know at least the walk command I know from STO works... though it looks like my avatar in Neverwinter has crapped in her chainmail when she walks *grins*

Vires Animi
Post edited by fascino on

Comments

• mrvukmrvuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 396 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    fascino wrote: »
    Greetings.

I was wondering if it is possible to rebind keys in this build. The WASD setup just about makes Neverwinter unplayable for me, as my fingers just don't seem to like those keys. So I've deviced my own way of doing things in... too many mmo's to count.

I find it really hard to gauge and enjoy a game, if the basic functions of the game feel unnatural to me.

And if its not in, can anyone then point me to a site with the commands for doing so, cause it is a cryptic engine and I imagine that it should be doable. I know at least the walk command I know from STO works... though it looks like my avatar in Neverwinter has crapped in her chainmail when she walks *grins*

Vires Animi

Yes, you can rebind keys

Thanks
    WOLF
  • heathenhammer9heathenhammer9 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 144 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Looks like you can use any modifier you want now.