test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hello beautiful Neverwinterers!

zelibelizelibeli Member Posts: 33 Arc User
edited March 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
I am looking forward to checking out some Neverwinter this weekend. My plan is to make a Tiefling Wizard. I've only recently started playing D&D so I'm hoping this game will better acquaint me with some mobs, lore and stuff like that.

I've checked out the extended FAQ and read around a bit. I've never played a Neverwinter game before but I've played a few MMOs. The UGC seems very promising.

See y'all this weekend!
cori-3a_zpsc08072b2.png
Post edited by zelibeli on

Comments

• Options
    govanatorukgovanatoruk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hail and well met brave adventurer and welcome to the Neverwinter forum!

If in your journey you seek a guild to aid you on your way, then might I suggest you make your way to the that notice board over there and look at the Directory of the Founder Guilds of Neverwinter as I'm sure you will find something that will take your fancy. All the best.

Regards,

Gov
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hail and well met brave adventurer and welcome to the Neverwinter forum!

If in your journey you seek a guild to aid you on your way, then might I suggest you make your way to the that notice board over there and look at the Directory of the Founder Guilds of Neverwinter as I'm sure you will find something that will take your fancy. All the best.

Regards,

Gov

Taking over my job Gov? Its fine Im working on a project so Im not on the forums a lot right now.

Anyway Welcome Zelibeli
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    govanatorukgovanatoruk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The more of us that point people towards the Directory the better eh?
  • Options
    zelibelizelibeli Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    much appreciated!
    cori-3a_zpsc08072b2.png