test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

LoreHound Livestreaming Today!

pherephattapherephatta Member Posts: 90 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Heya everyone!

We'll be livestreaming some Neverwinter action later today at Lorehound! All are welcome to drop on in to our Twitch channel to watch us in in Helm's Hold and get into some pvp action. The event starts at 3PT, but we'll be getting going a little early just to make sure we're settled in and ready to go. You can also keep an eye on our LoreHound post which will be updated as we get going.

Hope to see you there! :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dkfdevildkfdevil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hey man, How much time left before you start streaming?, I live in holland thats (GMT+1)
    PW Games currently playing: Neverwinter, Raiderz, Black Light Retribution
    PW Games played: Startrek Online, War of the Immortals, Forsaken World, Battle of the immortals
    PW Games i didnt try: TorchLight 2, JadeDynasty, Rusty Hearths, Ether Saga Odyssey, PW1
  • Options
    zeruinzeruin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I look forward to checking your stream out this afternoon, but isn't there a NDA?
  • Options
    mantiddmantidd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    dkfdevil wrote: »
    Hey man, How much time left before you start streaming?, I live in holland thats (GMT+1)

Well I am out here in california and if what he says is true that means the stream should start in about 2 hours. Hope that helps!
    15.jpg
  • Options
    dkfdevildkfdevil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thanks mate, In about 2 hours its going to be here 11PM so still too early to go to bed xD
    PW Games played: Startrek Online, War of the Immortals, Forsaken World, Battle of the immortals
    PW Games i didnt try: TorchLight 2, JadeDynasty, Rusty Hearths, Ether Saga Odyssey, PW1
  • Options
    mantiddmantidd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Looks like they just started streaming and started at level 31. So might well be worth a watch!
    15.jpg
  • Options
    labyrinthdwellerlabyrinthdweller Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 40
    edited March 2013
    The livestream just began, they spoke to an NPC and got accelerated up to level 31 instantly so far.

Edit: GWF is available and so is dance...?
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Dance was already avaible, all those things are under /emote
  • Options
    umbravenatorumbravenator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hmm just my opinion but you could talk and describe a bit more what you are doing - and maybe the girl who just left could pretend that she wants to test this a little better...

Just my 2c
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    We need more people to watch this :P , On the side they guy playing isnt very good or skilled in this game hahaha :P
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Sad, but VERY true. If you really want to see someone entirely unfamiliar with Neverwinter playing a level 31 you should watch this.

On the flip side there are other streams that are actually showing off the dungeons...
    15.jpg
  • Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    nice! Gogogogo
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Your pumped, Iam pumped too :P, Cant wait till beta weekend 3
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    mantidd wrote: »
    Sad, but VERY true. If you really want to see someone entirely unfamiliar with Neverwinter playing a level 31 you should watch this.

On the flip side there are other streams that are actually showing off the dungeons...

Not to be rude to the op - but thanks for the headsup mantidd

I think from this I have decided to start streaming though... anything could be better
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Not to be rude to the op - but thanks for the headsup mantidd

I think from this I have decided to start streaming though... anything could be better

Nice, Let me know when your going to start streaming and on wich link ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Yeah I dont mean to be rude to the OP at all. He tried but connection issues and no developer dungeon walk through seemed to let him down.

I streamed for awhile, but waiting on a game where a stream is a good fit before doing so again.
    15.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I actually am man enough to admit I was wrong... I went back and watched Lorehound after they came back for the "real gameplay" - and if you ask me - they were the most informative stream when it came to asking the dev questions and explaining things.

So kudos to you guys - now where is that plate of crow ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    pherephattapherephatta Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I actually am man enough to admit I was wrong... I went back and watched Lorehound after they came back for the "real gameplay" - and if you ask me - they were the most informative stream when it came to asking the dev questions and explaining things.

So kudos to you guys - now where is that plate of crow ><

Hehe, thanks. We had a rough start as we couldn't figure out what we were supposed to be doing to get the dungeon run going, which is why Itz restarted the stream the way he did. I was too afraid to leave the area where it was supposed to begin while we were waiting, because I'd missed my Q&A the last time due to being completely clueless and thus not being in the right place.

Once Lindsay and Zeke appeared though things took off. It was a real blast. I hope we get to do it again!

Thanks to Lindsay for pulling things on track, and thanks to Zeke for the awesome time. :)