Guild Leader: Seyena Dl'pae cyreneltegh@gmail.com
Guild Contact: @Wynde105
Guild Website: http://nwhavenspoint.enjin.com/home
Guild Currently Recruiting: Most definitely
Current Guild Size: 45
Guild Size Goal: comfortable enough that everyone knows each other
Guild Type: Heavy RP/All races
Guild Peak Time Zones: EST

Description: Haven's Point- is a new guild that will be developing. Our basis is redemption or making amends for ourselves. We are a group that accepts all, simply because at one time or another, we were not accepted because of our race, profession or other things of our past.
Here at Haven, we join together. Forge alliances and allegiance and trust. Together, we strive to prove...we are not all evil. In a time when Neverwinter needs to be mended, we to need soem patching up. So here we gather and move forward to prove our worth.

We are a new guild, so all suggestions and structure will be taken into consideration from all members. I want this to be a guild that is built, structured, and designed by the members.

"Tired of being rejected, turned away or forced to leave simply because of the color of her skin or the rumors that surrounded her presence, Seyena Dl'pae second daughter, forth child to the former minor noble house D;'pae decided it was time she made a place where she would not be judged. After completing a number of jobs between the cities of Waterdeep, Neverwinter and Luskan, a few tips to Silverymoon, and a long stay at the Way Inn the young drow female was able to aquire enough funds; with the help of some old friends, to purchase a large plot of land to the North of Neverwinter, and south of Luskan. Here she has established a community where those that fear the same rejection and judgement she does can come together, work together and support eachother as adventurers and such without being judged.
Here a Safe Haven has been created for all races, all professions and skills. Here they can gather and not worry about being asked about their pasts, their lives before here. While to some it may be something they can easily discuss and are welcome to do so... but no one has to say a word if they do not wish to. Haven's Point, is a small community composed of a main gathering building with a mess hall, library, kitchen and lounge area, training grounds, storage sheds, sleeping quarters and even a few small cabin scattered about here and there. Basic merchants and smiths are about, and an amory has been established for all to use. Made to withstand any attacks, Haven's Point has been made secure by a few hired hands, a young drow and her elven mage and human warrior companions. With their combined fortunes from previous adventures across Faerun, together a safe haven was born. Now their task is to get the word out to others who may be seeking a home away from their pasts. Good, Neutral , even a few who would consider themselves evil will find their way there and hopefully bonds will be formed and they will be Family."
Seyena-Signature.png

Haven's Point- Not just another guild! We are a community, a town...a family!
Post edited by wynde on

Comments

• Options
    wyndewynde Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The structure part is something I want to leave up to the members once a basic group is created. Generally, I do things according to class structure but what I want, though it will not be in game, is almost a small settlement ouside of town where the group resides/gathers and trains. I believe in a democracy when it comes to a guild. While I may be leader, I am there more as a guide not a ruler.
    Required of people? RP, grouping, friendship and comradary. Active in game and on forums. Its as simple as a guild goes. I need people who want to be there, who are there and who will participate.

Website will have background story, library, forums for information, events, and roleplay. I plan to eventually have a section where we can show off characters and their profiles etc.

In game, we will have RP storylines, event and gatherings. I also want to host some serverwide events to encourage others interest and respect for us.

I want this to be as much of a family, as it is a force for Neverwinter and the sourounding lands. I am hoping over the next few weeks to have the website up and going with a basic introduction.

I based it off of a character D&D so long ago that was a dark elf assassin. She was sent to kill an entire family including children. Her true neutral alignment told her it was the only thing to do to better her stature with her clients, but what good was within her told her not to kill the children. In time, she forged a bond with this child and another group of adventurers. While her trust was questionable, they accepted her and when a once dark dealth filled place was taken back from the undead, she made it her home and called it Safe Haven. Here everyone was accepted. No questions asked, No one cared about anothers skin color, horns, ears, or their pasts.

This is what I plan to base Haven's Point off of. If you are interested, please let me know here and send me a message via enjin or email. Together we can build...this into a great guild, set and ready to move forward in defending not only Neverwinter, but our own reputations.

email me at cyreneltegh@gmail.com

Character in game will be Seyena Dl'pae- dark elf trickster rogue.

The whole point of the guild is offer a place with no prejudice, no judgement of someone's past acts. No matter how dark, how cruel, how tainted they may be. We are all here to prove to ourselves that we can prevail and move past what is haunting us.
    Seyena-Signature.png

• Options
    pyrophoriapyrophoria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I know I'll be joining! Someone has to break the mold of all those dark and questionable Drow house guilds.. May as well be one that actually fits the character I'll be making. His entire basic story structure is trying to be rid of the stigma of his kind, so it all works out! Besides, everyone could use friends to keep the daggers out of their kidneys.

Character in-game will be: Ilztonim Barri'ath- Drow Control Wizard
  • Options
    pyrophoriapyrophoria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Good news, everyone! The guild's website is up and running!

Anyone can join and submit an application. Membership isn't necessary to join the community, since we enjoy welcoming new people to join in on our RP and enrich everything to make it all fun. That's what this is all about right? Having fun!

Our website has full forums to use and an ongoing forum RP thread to keep some things going before the game ever releases. Have to keep ourselves busy somehow! Also helps with character progression, so all works out. Come pay us a visit!
  • Options
    selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ilzt broke the website with his failure!... I kid..I kid!

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I broke it?! Duct tape it! That'll fix it.. Maybe.. If not? Moar duct tape!

Seriously though, the site should be up and running, some moderately active forums and whatnot. As well as some weekly meetings to get things hashed out before launch.
  • Options
    selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You break everything. Don't lie! You are secretly trying to take over the world and you are determined to use Ama as your Pinkie in your game..Brain..

*leer*

Still recruiting!

"Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
  • Options
    thorn1974thorn1974 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Come on down and take a peak. To night is Naughty Griffin Night. Starts at 9pm tonight, 4pm and 9pm tomorrow, 9pm Sunday night and Thursday as well. Come for food, drink, entertainment, and lots of RP fun.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Looking for a great community of roleplayers, a home for an outcast, odd ball character, character with a shady past....then we are the guild for you.
    Seyena-Signature.png

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Welcome aboard! Our three new members!

Machinegunblues
    Azelle
    ShootNLoot

Those pondering a fresh guild centered around casual RP and Good/Neutral aligned characters shall look no further than Haven's Point! We're currently recruiting all races, classes and backgrounds. Feel free to submit an application at our website at your earliest convenience! We look forward to meeting new people! We're constantly growing, very friendly and very much active. We may be small, but that's how every guild starts out at the beginning. Why not be a part of this one's substantial growth?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    We also have punch and pie..

Wait..No..I ate and drank it all...Sorry folks!

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Hehe there is still ale and ginger cake. hehe
    Seyena-Signature.png

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Sure, I'm all for getting recruits drunk and making them do embarrassing things!

• Options
    edited April 2013
    If anyone is wondering where Haven's Point is in respect to Neverwinter. Here is a map to help you out. This will make it easier for you to find your way there.
    Haven%27s-Point-location.jpg
    Seyena-Signature.png

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Nice map! Was wondering where it was exactly!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Haven's Point (Mindflayer server) will be hosting a Newbie Help Day for all those under level 30. This will be on Saturday July 6th at 12pm EST. We will be set up in Protector's Enclave. Instance to be announced on the day. We will also have a separate channel set up for it, so people know where to find us. The event will host an array of activities from gear giveaways, drawings, advice, assistance with dungeon runs to get gear. There will be door prizes and other prizes to be found. Come on out, ask your questions, put in for one of the drawings. Sure bring alts in that level range but remember to consider those that are new to the game. This even is for everyone between level 1 to 30.
    We will continue until we are out of prizes and advice. Official invite will be posted tomorrow.
    Seyena-Signature.png

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Please check us out at our Serverwide event- Newbie Day Sat 7/6/13 starting at 12pm EST! We are here to make the community a whole! We will be giving out door prizes, hosting contests, races and trivia to those below level 30. We will have some very special items raffled off. So come on down. The event starts at 12pm EST in The Driftwood Tavern. You can come there at any time through out the day for details. I will post the schedule later today.
    Seyena-Signature.png

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Description of Events

Raffles- Raffles will be held every hour on the half hour. We will raffle off three items ranging from green to purple (Gear, Zen store items, lockbox items). People will be assigned numbers according to when they take their ticket. And three numbers will be drawn or rolled for the prizes. Happens at The Driftwood Tavern
    Trivia- Forgotten Realms based questions will be give ICly. Three top winners will win rare to very rare items
    Race- Foot Race to specific check points that will be linked to pictures that you will be given the links to. Meets at The central fountain in Protectors Enclave. If caught riding you will be disqualified.
    Storytelling- This will be a nice RP event where characters tell stories in character. The best story wins a special item
    Check Points- Through out the day Haven Point members will be posted at popular locations throughout Protectors Enclave handing out gear, potions, and scrolls. Look for them at the Market, the Moonstone Mask (outside) and the priest. Also members will be posted at Blacklake District, The tavern in Tower District, and the tavern in BLackdagger Ruins.
    Dungeon Runs- Will be held every hour by Lysendros Von Blacke and Vladimir. Each will take a group into The Cragmire Crypts. Meet at The Driftwood Tavern
    Dance/Party- Celebration for all levels at The Driftwood Tavern. Random items will be handed out to random people.
    Events will be held regularly at the Driftwood Tavern:
    Schedule and explanation of events (all day)
    Class and Foundry Building Q&A (through out the day)

Instances will change every hour to give everyone a chance to participate. Regular announcements will be made on the instance regularly throughout the day. If you would like to know the instance or have questions please contact me in game Seyena Dl'pae@cyren10 or ask any of our other members

Official Activities Schedule
    (times are EST)
    Driftwood Tavern-
    12pm EST- Opening Welcome- come to get details and schedule of events
    The Following events will be help and available throughout the day at The Driftwood Tavern upstairs
    Class Q&A (suggestions, questions, concerns, build ideas etc)
    Foundry Building Q&A (questions, concerns, anything one might wonder)

Office Schedule and locations:
    12:30pm- Raffle- The Driftwood Tavern
    1pm- FR Trivia- The Driftwood Tavern
    1:30pm- Raffle- The Driftwood Tavern
    2pm- Foot Race- Meet at Fountain in Protectors Enclave
    2:30pm- Raffle- The Driftwood Tavern
    3pm- Storytelling- The Driftwood Tavern
    3:30pm- Raffle- The Driftwood Tavern
    4pm- FR Trivia- The Driftwood Tavern
    4:30pm-Raffle- The Driftwood Tavern
    5pm- Foot Race- Meet at Fountain in Protectors Enclave
    5:30pm- Raffle - The Driftwood Tavern
    6pm- Storytelling- The Driftwood Tavern
    6:30pm- Raffle- The Driftwood Tavern
    7pm- Final Trivia- The Driftwood Tavern
    7:30pm- Raffle- The Driftwood Tavern
    8pm- Final Race- Meet at Fountain in Protectors Enclave
    8:30pm- Last Raffle- The Driftwood Tavern
    9pm- Last Storytelling- The Driftwood Tavern
    10pm- Dance/Party
    Seyena-Signature.png

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Lots of new people coming in over the last week. Its a wonderful sight to see so many with a common interested. I cannot wait to plan out the guild events.
    Seyena-Signature.png

• Options
    edited September 2013
    Haven's Point is recruiting committed, active members!! If you join between now (9/19/13) and Sun (9/23/13), you will be a part of an unprecedented number of important guild meetings being held throughout the weekend.

We are working on boosting our events, building on RP and reestablishing ourselves in the RP community.
    Seyena-Signature.png

• Options
    calendriancalendrian Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2013
    Recently joined this merry bunch and they are awesome. Lovely Foundry Guild Village which I've already RPed in for hours and a great community of nice people to also get the PVE things in the game done. Highly recommended guild for a newbie to Neverwinter, as I'm one too!

Though most of the folks are from the US, its also very compatible to me as a EU time-zone person without becoming a vampire. =P
  • Options
    bitis420bitis420 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'm new to the game and I'm really looking for a RP guild that is helpful to new commers
  • Options
    xandria68xandria68 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 42
    edited October 2013
    What server do you play on?
    @Xandria68

Characters: Raevyn Martok, Xiomara Silverstar, & Xandria Ma'Litoff

@Xandria268
    Characters: Avigayle Silveroak, & Jinx Brimstone

I am Xan. Xan I am.
  • Options
    xapostlegirlxapostlegirl Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I will also be just joining the game for the first time but I have always been interested in role play aspects of every MMO. It is difficult to find a guild that is dedicated to role play and growth as a guild. If you are still recruiting I would be interested in learning more if not becoming a part of the guild.
  • Options
    valcrist24valcrist24 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Sign me up! Im usually found in Moonstone Mask. My character is Valcrist Levesque, so send me an invite! : LOVE rping!
  • Options
    panzerchickenpanzerchicken Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Where do I sign up? Got a slew of characters I want to bring back from my NWN and PnP days or that are decendents of those PCs. Look for Jave Steele or Jave, dunno how this system works when it comes to that <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • Options
    raptorskyfireraptorskyfire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 120 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Make your applications here: http://nwhavenspoint.enjin.com/home if you wish to join.
    Part of Storm-Shore, a RP/PvE guild. http://www.stormshore.com/

I have many alts, I am a class and race rainbow.
  • Options
    versagrecoversagreco Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So, hey, my game wont launch because GameClient.exe wont respond...any of you have dealt with this problem?