test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

one somewhat serious complaint from this weekend

hardicon1hardicon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
ok played beta a bit this weekend. like 20 minutes, got to level 5 and then quit and went to bed last night. not because i didnt like it, I did enjoy my time in the game, just wasnt able to play earlier in the weekend, and had to go to bed last night but wanted to just try it for a few minutes.

as i said, i enjoyed the game, really liked the combat, it was fun and fast and kept you in the action but there is one thing that i seriously dont like about the game.

the default animation for the control wizard. he keeps his hand stuck up in front of his face with some of his fingers pointed into the air with one finger bent. first of all, it look stupid as all get out (and this coming from someone that normally doesnt care for animations or how bad they look). secondly keeping your arm in that position causes cramps, tendonitis, tennis elbow and can lead to chronic pain.

second issue with the control wizard is when im hitting the mouse button it seems on occasion and this occasion being frequently actually he will stick both arms out like he is trying to do a zombie impersonation. whats up with that.

I like the game and these are minor annoyances that I can ignore but please make the character i want to play look less stupid sometime in the future.
Post edited by hardicon1 on

Comments

• mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited March 2013
    hardicon1 wrote: »
    secondly keeping your arm in that position causes cramps, tendonitis, tennis elbow and can lead to chronic pain.
    LOL dude...LOL