test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Races and Height

wyndewynde Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have been doing quite a bit of looking around at certain sites and fan sites about the height averages on the races of the game. I have been playing D&D now for well over 20 years. And I noticed a few inconsistancies and it is really annoying me.

For instance most sites are trying to say that the drow, half-elves, elves, humans and tieflings are all around the same height. This is grossly incorrect. For instance, in the 4th ed Player's Handbook- Elves are around 4'6 to 5'6. Same goes for drow. The taller being the male and the smaller being the female. Where people get off saying average is 5'2-6'2" for both of these faces, are incorrect.
The most famous Forgotten Realms drow, Drizzt was only 5'4"
Seyena-Signature.png

Haven's Point- Not just another guild! We are a community, a town...a family!
Post edited by wynde on

Comments

• Options
    krisgkrisg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    actually female drow are supposed to be bigger then male drow. also i beleive that normal elves are taller then drow as well. Standing at average between 5'4" and 6' and weighing in between 130 and 170 lbs usually, true elves are a naturally slender and athletic race.[1] http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Elf. so with that being said half-elves, elves, humans, and teiflings are all around the same general height. there weights and body sizes differ tho