test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

{ Valor Rising } is Still Recruiting - Hit over 400 members in Beta!

rogueriderroguerider Member Posts: 22 Arc User
For those who played the beta and had the chance to join our amazing community please remember we have the guild website that encompasses many games. Register at http://www.valorrising.enjin.com

If you are still interested in joining us in the Beta or Launch for wonderful community and in game prizes, please look at the website http://www.valorrising.enjin.com for more info. We will be accepting pre-launch applications to make sure you have a space in a founding guild.

Have fun and we are open to all ages, play styles and are here to have a good time!

**For those 18 and under we will provide a seperate voice chat server for the young adults.

Adventure on!
Post edited by roguerider on

Comments

• jimmie2jimmie2 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Is there an application process or do I just click the join website button?
  • carverdude121carverdude121 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Simply register on the website...
  • silentiltmsilentiltm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 234 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Bump love!

We have a sizeable contingent from the CBs! Truly multicultural reach a solid activebase for Asia Pacific region as well (GMT+8 here with several others).

Friendly community overall with enough aspects of differing play styles to suit everyone!
  • beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was in it in beta but didn't join the website. Which server is it going to be based on?
  • rogueriderroguerider Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    beaghan1 wrote: »
    I was in it in beta but didn't join the website. Which server is it going to be based on?

We are on Dragon - Just following up with the forums millions of posts.

valorrising.enjin.com - Application process