test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Nooooo!!!

xearrikxearrik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 323 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Beta weekend is over!!! Cries! I played till I got booted off! I had to work 30 hours this weeked... But I still managed to hit level 40! Sleep is for the weak! Bring Neverwinter back!

Best weekend ever guys! Keep up the good work! Best MMORPG I've ever played and It wasn't even the full game! You guys rock!

Sorry, to many redbulls = nothing but yelling with tons of these!!!!!!
Da kitties don't speak for me, deez kitties speak fur us all!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'll Keep this up till beta goes live. I'll improve it soon.
Post edited by xearrik on

Comments

• Options
    warbrwarbr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 163 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Cries!!!! :'-(
  • Options
    amyamethystamyamethyst Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yeah, I was startled when I recieved "You've been disconnected from the network". I had lost track of the time. It would have been nice to had had a warning that time was running out.
    A stranger is just a friend that you haven't met yet.
  • Options
    xearrikxearrik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yeah, I was startled when I recieved "You've been disconnected from the network". I had lost track of the time. It would have been nice to had had a warning that time was running out.

Yea the very first thing I did was try to log in again. Then I got the dreaded "You are not allowed to play right now" message. Then I opened the forums and shared my pain and joy with you all!
    Da kitties don't speak for me, deez kitties speak fur us all!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'll Keep this up till beta goes live. I'll improve it soon.
  • Options
    tattila12tattila12 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    any word when the next one is?
  • Options
    xen1912xen1912 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    march 22nd is the 3rd beta.

• Options
    tattila12tattila12 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    xen1912 wrote: »
    march 22nd is the 3rd beta.

thanks, maybe an April release?
  • Options
    mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited March 2013
    Got all the way to ebon dows and was almost level 37 like (
    ) more experience to go
  • Options
    ruinedmirageruinedmirage Member Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Did you have more fun on BWE1 or BWE2?
    Maybe that should be a poll....
  • Options
    soiledostrichsoiledostrich Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    xearrik wrote: »
    Beta weekend is over!!! Cries! I played till I got booted off! I had to work 30 hours this weeked... But I still managed to hit level 40! Sleep is for the weak! Bring Neverwinter back!

Best weekend ever guys! Keep up the good work! Best MMORPG I've ever played and It wasn't even the full game! You guys rock!

Sorry, to many redbulls = nothing but yelling with tons of these!!!!!!

I traveled 120 miles after dipping out of work early in my seven day week to be able to tiredly play for a couple hours. I cried too when I had to go to bed to drive back. Good news is I am off for the next one!!!