Install Arc

Guardian Fighter: Fiddler Crab Mode.

stormhammystormhammy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited March 2013 in The Militia Barracks
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRD5-eIvowpQQ5VwAtcommfjprP4Pk93FK6jUkMnLLXXEzyQfUD
Crab people song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV5wmDhzgY8

Bah, forget armor and weapons
Go fight with your bare hands & stab things with air!!!

*Apologies for the low quality, me didn't want to waste too much time uploading the video.*
Fiddler GF vs Southpaw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TL9o6jPHiF4
Fiddler GF vs Rhazzad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2I7V6ZWJYg
darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me.
Hawk:Do this. closing thread
frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows./Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope.
Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
Post edited by stormhammy on

Comments

• aldinvinedaaldinvineda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Good stuff matey.

The Malus fight was epic. Was there no rogue in the party?

On a side note, did you run a dwarf toon called Thror/Kaegan Stormhammer on Avlis?
    Game On. AV

• inullableinullable Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Great vid Stormhammy! I did that dungeon on my GF and tbh wiped twice before I finally got the rhythm of it. Best fight of the whole weekend for me!
  • cappio88cappio88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited March 2013
    H Stormhammy! I was wondering how do you do that. Do you use the shout to regain guard and continues stabbing and bashing? Is it good in every combat or do you change mechanic when you're against mutilple mobs?
  • stormhammystormhammy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Good stuff matey.

The Malus fight was epic. Was there no rogue in the party?

On a side note, did you run a dwarf toon called Thror/Kaegan Stormhammer on Avlis?

Aye, no rogue.
    & aye, me recall seeing a Kaegan.
    (^.^)

inullable wrote: »
    Great vid Stormhammy! I did that dungeon on my GF and tbh wiped twice before I finally got the rhythm of it. Best fight of the whole weekend for me!

Yep, was fun. Wasn't expecting Malus to hit so hard but it was easy figuring out Malus' pattern.
    cappio88 wrote: »
    H Stormhammy! I was wondering how do you do that. Do you use the shout to regain guard and continues stabbing and bashing? Is it good in every combat or do you change mechanic when you're against mutilple mobs?

Aye as you noticed, the "hand clap" does AoE range damage and regenerates a bit of guard & also be one of the top skills me spam.
    Since it does AoE it be an even better idea to use against multiple mobs. (Just position them so that the AoE will hit all of them.)
    Why do 600 damage against 1 target *600 total damage* when you can do 300 against 5 targets *1500 total damage*
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows./Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope.
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.