test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My first 1-2hrs play BW2

mhelivormhelivor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
edited March 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Lots of lag.
But when I should log in, It said server down, and redlight, but I could log in and play.
Inside, load time long, music hacked and so forth.
And I could not acces BETA forum, only perfect world.

Then I got kicked out with all the rest on dragon.
Could log in but 0-4 char left Hmm I goit both HoN, and Guardian, should be more and my toons where whiped out.
Post edited by mhelivor on

Comments

• Options
    mhelivormhelivor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    The lag is terrible this weekend.
    I had no such thing, in BETA W1. But now the game is not enjoyable.
    I will probably not play, any more this weekend if they do nothing about it.
    And I had 3 8hrs run plan out with my friend.
    Last night we could start around 03:00 EU time that’s 6 hrs after the opening because of, my friend could not update the game, and had to download it twice to make it work.
    If the lag is because of US Server, can’t say since, it was probably a US server last weekend.
    So to many players on this server then. So what we do is a stress test. If I known that I would not have booked up this weekend. And no foundery to poke around in.
    Seems a book, or a couple of films would be what I will do this weekend.
    If they not come up with a fast solution.

And I have 100mb line plus and far above computer spec for the game.

For Beta weekend 3, I will not book up that weekend as I did with these 2 first.
    Since 1-5sec delay on roll or hit, is not what I call fun, had this been a turnbase game no problem.
    I will probebly take a peek on weekend 3 just to see whats new. But BETA test no.

I hope you US player have fun, and get a nice weekend.
  • Options
    zyknafein92zyknafein92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    same.. lot of lags, can't paly.
  • Options
    ruinousdruinousd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Same here, first 1-2 hours yesterday were extremely satisfying, actually. But since today it's 3 crashes in 3 attempts with 2 occuring while interacting with something (1 shop and the door to the tavern) and the other one just by going down the street.
    I'm still going to try playing tomorrow and aim for we3 since I think that I see a somewhat decent potential right before me.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    ruinousd wrote: »
    Same here, first 1-2 hours yesterday were extremely satisfying, actually. But since today it's 3 crashes in 3 attempts with 2 occuring while interacting with something (1 shop and the door to the tavern) and the other one just by going down the street.
    I'm still going to try playing tomorrow and aim for we3 since I think that I see a somewhat decent potential right before me.

Yup the first 1-2hrs when most people was not able to get I had not much lag either;)