test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Feedback] Reporting Client Responsiveness Issues

13»

Comments

• killroyek82killroyek82 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Redownloaded game 2 times arldy tryied many things and still getting fatal error just after clicking PLAY in launcher logo shows and then i got error. PID:4812 ETID:20895645
    error.jpg
  • vold316vold316 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I didnt know where to post this... I found an issue when using the foundry.

The mouse pointer gets locked in the middle of the screen and there is no way to use it untill that the client is closed via task manager.
    What is causing it from what i have seen, is draging an asset to the map before than the 3d pop up appears at the right side of the asset library, it happens when i drag the asset too fast.

This bug is annoying because you must reset the client to regain control over the mouse pointer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The harder the game, the better."
  • poolsofradiancepoolsofradiance Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i had to wait ten minutes as server was not responding.I am not tech person so this stuff you want us to do to report issues is over my head and complicated.i was in que for pit skirmish by the time it finally loaded everyone else left.
    Shield of Clan Battlehammer: NWS-DRQUZ3EIP
  • orbaleskkorbaleskk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I constantly get disconnected when I go into skirmishes or foundries. At the moment I am basically unable to play because when I try to get back in, the server stops responding. I have let it try to get in for a long time, but it just stays there, not doing anything.