test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A question of guild identity

xbattleheartxxbattleheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
edited March 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Didn’t want to post this in the guild recruitment forum, but is guild related. I wasn’t in on the first beta, so I have no idea how the mechanics/infrastructure of guilds work with this game designer. Will there be “Guild Tags” so you can identify what guilds people are in, or is it a situation where only the people in the guild know who the members are?
Into the Heart of Battle I go - blade sharp and purpose clear...

Comments

• melanderimelanderi Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users, Silverstars Posts: 264 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    There are settings in the guild panel where the leader (or anyone with permissions granted by the leader) can choose to show/hide the roster in the guild search.

If you wish to see the roster of a guild, press "o" then click on the "Find Guild" tab. From there, click on a guild then click the view details button to see more information.
    Pixilated Community Entity
    @Effreet in game
    Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct. Learn them, Love them
  • xbattleheartxxbattleheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited March 2013
    melanderi wrote: »
    There are settings in the guild panel where the leader (or anyone with permissions granted by the leader) can choose to show/hide the roster in the guild search.

If you wish to see the roster of a guild, press "o" then click on the "Find Guild" tab. From there, click on a guild then click the view details button to see more information.

Ok, so there will not be a guild name floating over someones head that says they are in a specific guild. But, it sounds like if the guild leader allows the guild in the directory, one could still look to see what guild a person is part of. Good to know, thank you!
    Into the Heart of Battle I go - blade sharp and purpose clear...
  • sakuda13sakuda13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    That's cool didn't know that.. Last Beta only way to see if someone was in a guild was to inspect them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]