test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a PvE Guild

babyspice94babyspice94 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
Hello, i'm looking for a guild that focuses on PvE content but will dabble into PvP. i've play WoW since vanilla, so i'm a well rounded raider. what makes the ideal guild for me is very simple. Be frendly, love to just sit in vent and be social, and accepting of alternate life-styles ( Shouldnt matter you might think but ruby slippers fall out of my mouth when i talk :P).

Thank you for your time! <3
Post edited by babyspice94 on

Comments

• jankowskijankowski Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 62
    edited March 2013
    Hey Babyspice, you should come check us out! We are just a group of online friends who want to have fun, hang out and play games as well as do end game PvE and PvP. http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?56741-Astral-Requiem-is-looking
  • elspethtirelnwelspethtirelnw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    There are a number of great guilds that have active threads on the first few pages of this board and are seeking members. I advise you look through a few and see if you come across one that suits your needs and schedule.

Our guild is focused on PvE but will also participate in organized PvP when time permits.
    You can find our recruitment thread: here
    or you can take a look at our site: bannersofthelight.com

I hope you find a guild that will help make your adventures in Neverwinter an enjoyable experience.
    | Banners of the Light | Recruitment is open | End Game PvE and PvP |
    | Lust | Level 60 Guardian Fighter 15.8k GS|
  • rhexunrhexun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    dont know if youre still checking this thread, but after reading the replies i feel like youre better suited for Silviet http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?103501-Silviet-Guild-intro
    Were a PVE focus guild with serious gamers (also vanilla wow, atleast me and the co leader) but with a friendly, almost local feel