test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Conclusion:The Beginning

kasjanxpkasjanxp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 36
Hi
in NWN-Online i will open guild with name "Conclusion:The Beginning".Guild language is english(you only need skill to comminicate) and timezone is GMT +1.You have to be 19+.The guild will be build from oldschool players which have big amount of expierience from other mmos and solo games.The guild will be semi-hardcore with focus on pve and after pve is ready we will do pvp.We will not play under any contracts.Of course there will be raid days.Right now i am looking only for people who bought hero or champion packs so we can start 4-5 days earlier and wich have expierience with other raid-mmos.The guild is not RPG-guild.Theorycrafting is important you will need at least to know 99% about your mainclass.
Our guild will have 50 people and is skillbased guild.Right now i cant promise anything because we dont know how the endgame content will be so you can only trust the developers that the game will have enough for us to do.If you are intrested send me pm in this forum so we can speak.
PS:my ingame name in all games Casius(the polish/der pole)(so if you are old teammate from e just tell).
Post edited by kasjanxp on

Comments

• kasjanxpkasjanxp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 36
    edited March 2013
    push+++++++
  • kasjanxpkasjanxp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 36
    edited March 2013
    push+++++++++