test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The South will rise AGAIN! (redux)

jambalayajakejambalayajake Member Posts: 8 Arc User
All players from the southern United States hollar in this thread. Let's get a group/clan/guild/orginization/team going for NWO.
90 miles south of new orleans in da swamp we got the southern flank covered sir!

HERO OF THE SOUTH!
Post edited by jambalayajake on

Comments

• grimmaldigrimmaldi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Curious if you'll be allowing drow into your southern guild.
  • geddings12geddings12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Why isnt there a Hero of the South founders pack? I am from the south too and i feel insulted by this! (just kidding)
  • aavariusaavarius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    geddings12 wrote: »
    Why isnt there a Hero of the South founders pack? I am from the south too and i feel insulted by this! (just kidding)

Haha, that would be great.
    <----Tennesseean
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    geddings12 wrote: »

It's really hard being hero of the south, with Calimshan and stuff, trust me - you don't want to be a Hero of South unless you are a Genasi.
  • stucool66stucool66 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 80
    edited February 2013
    I'm looking for a casual guild that plays weekends and evenings. Same region wound be nice. I even have a cool name. "Southern Warlords"
  • maestro973maestro973 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Charleston SC here! I'm interested when the game gets up and running. Will keep my eyes on this thread.
  • rohk007rohk007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    South Carolina Represent :)

Already in a guild though but yea for the South Carolina guys and gals.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cg41411cg41411 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would like to join up to-But from upstate NY.
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Texarkansan, but Im already running a Christian guild, sorry guys, but if any of yall want to join me feel free
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]