test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Greetings

acatcalledivanacatcalledivan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Hello folks.

I've been a fan of D&D in various incarnations and other tabletop games for years and years. Once I got into NWN I played through the golden and fading eras, some of my favorite times in gaming have been playing on, DMing on, and building for various RP servers in NWN. I've been bouncing about various MMOs lately, and a friend of mine directed me to the site for Neverwinter. I figure, even if it is a mere shadow of the greatness that Neverwinter Nights was, it'll be well worth my time and money.

Looking forward to building dungeons and playing as well.
Post edited by acatcalledivan on

Comments

• deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hi there, Im also a Tabletop DnD player, I played a good bit of NWN1 also(I liked sorcerer/red dragon disciple), and of course had my own days of WoW.

Here is some info for you
    I recommend reading the Neverwinter Extended FAQ if you havent already.
    The Directory of the Founder Guilds of Neverwinter can help with guild shopping.

Also I invite you to have a look at my guild Hardcore Christian Gamers. We are family friendly. If you like it feel free to join.(I leave a link in my signature)

Hope to see you on the forums and in-game
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]