test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Greeting from Turkey...

ogulkogulk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
edited March 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Hi! I'm Oğul from Ankara, Turkey. I study musicology here and spend most of my time playing LoL and XCom: Enemy Unknown these days. I'm looking for a casual guild and maybe some other players from Turkey. I just bought my Guardian Pack and looking forward to play in beta. See you in game! Take care!
Post edited by ogulk on

Comments

• deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hey, Welcome Im not sure if there are any other Turks(I think thats the right one(it gets confusing trying to talk about members of different countries at times for me,because of the differences ex, American, Brit, Chinese so I get it wrong with certain countries at time)) playing.

Here is some info for you
    I recommend reading the Neverwinter Extended FAQ if you havent already.
    The Directory of the Founder Guilds of Neverwinter can help with guild shopping.

Also I invite you to have a look at my guild Hardcore Christian Gamers. We are family friendly. If you like it feel free to join.(I leave a link in my signature)

Anyway see you at BW2
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ogulkogulk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thank you!