test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a skill focused guild with a purpose

xbattleheartxxbattleheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
I have been looking through the long list of guilds that are in the process of forming prior to the game release. I’ve not seen one that focuses on a small cluster of goals, or a singular purpose. I’m looking for an extremely focused guild; one that has a centralized theme and creates strategies and goals around that purpose. I’m not talking about roleplaying in a thee, thy, thou sense, more along the lines of strategy, tactics, and game skill development.

If there is a guild out there, or someone interested in partnering up with me to form such a guild, please let me know.
Into the Heart of Battle I go - blade sharp and purpose clear...
Post edited by xbattleheartx on

Comments

• Options
    elspethtirelnwelspethtirelnw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Our guild is very new with a central focus on end game PvE. I am currently working at creating an environment that will be well organized and productive to that end. I would certainly value your insight and support if you have similar goals. I started this guild several days ago since I felt much the same as you have described.

Our recruitment post: here

Our site: bannersofthelight.com

I hope you will consider us, as I could use more than a few members that feel the same way.
    | Banners of the Light | Recruitment is open | End Game PvE and PvP |
    | Lust | Level 60 Guardian Fighter 15.8k GS|
  • Options
    xbattleheartxxbattleheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited February 2013
    Our guild is very new with a central focus on end game PvE. I am currently working at creating an environment that will be well organized and productive to that end. I would certainly value your insight and support if you have similar goals. I started this guild several days ago since I felt much the same as you have described.

Our recruitment post: here

Our site: bannersofthelight.com

I hope you will consider us, as I could use more than a few members that feel the same way.

You seem to have a strong purpose. I'll take a look at the guild site, then perhaps we can chat more. Thank you for your reply
  • Options
    dreadsheparddreadshepard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Group or Drow with the game on farm-status... That's what ZZ is planning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    elspethtirelnwelspethtirelnw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    You seem to have a strong purpose. I'll take a look at the guild site, then perhaps we can chat more. Thank you for your reply

I want to thank you for taking us into consideration since we are a new guild. I hope that whatever you decide to do, you find what you are looking for. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I want to thank you for taking us into consideration since we are a new guild. I hope that whatever you decide to do, you find what you are looking for. :)

I have placed an application on the guild site. If approved, i'm looking forward getting started.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Approved, glad to have you with us. :D