test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Europeans pay in $$

13»

Comments

• Options
    chomagchomag Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I wanna pay in hugs.
  • Options
    realbrakerrealbraker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i wanna pay in eur
  • Options
    chomagchomag Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    realbraker wrote: »
    i wanna pay in eur

Nice abbreviation right there, one more letter was just too much.
  • Options
    v3lonv3lon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 54
    edited April 2013
    VAT is really annoying they need to rethink their pricing for EU.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sarcastic Malevolence
    21yrs+ EU Social Gaming Community recruiting laid back sociable folks
    http://sarcastic-malevolence.co.uk/
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    hanskisaragihanskisaragi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    From what I understand from hearing around the forums the extra amount has to do with taxes

Norway do not pay taxes on digital items and yet we have to pay.. We are not even part of EU and we have to use the ****ty €
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    the only issue with the tax <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> nonsense is that i have to pay european vat because i live in europe...but my country doesnt have european vat of around 20% but a vat between 2 and 8% so im WAY overcharged
  • Options
    awaveawave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104
    edited April 2013
    Tell me, if I was to purchase Zen, would I also be paying tax on top? If so, I'll tell you now that I won't be purchasing zen ever.
  • Options
    salazinsalazin Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I had a thread a few weeks ago about this same issue and got the VAT excuse there too.

I will never pay anything for/to this game. It will remain completely F2P until PWE recognize the fact that USD and EUR are not the only currencies in the world and people should be allowed to pay in their native currency.

DDo will be keeping my GBP payments for the foreseeable future simply due to the fact that I my vip account there is charged using GBP.