test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ingen shard at 'RadierZ'

alsarothalsaroth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
I'm a mage looking for a new home. I'm drifting 'cause of Rift and some other dimensions. ESO and Neverwinter O. are competing for my attention and I'm searching for a casua.l, non-enforcing guild to call home. As long as you don't tell me to be at that place at that time, you'll find me crafting stuff for the greater good (of the guild).
"A rare display of intelligence, undoubtedly fleeting." - Edwin Odesseiron
Post edited by alsaroth on

Comments

• alsarothalsaroth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    That's supposed to be: 'Diago'.
  • dreadsheparddreadshepard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    We at Zinzerena's Zealotry are not a hardcore guild. We are active in all areas of the game and most importantly a community. We are a Drow guild however. But if you are looking for a home that won't make you do things, other than Be Drow or be aligned with our cause through RP that is your only requirement. That and be respectful to other members and players :).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • alsarothalsaroth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I can accept those terms, except being a drow. I love the drow race, as does my patron demon (yes, I'm a tiefling). I'd be honoured to fight for and beside you.