test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter roleplay Guilds mumble meeting

arundooarundoo Member Posts: 25 Arc User
Good morning Neverwinter,

To get the roleplay community together we would like to host a monthly mumble meeting between the various roleplay guild which will come to Neverwinter. To see if this is something the community is interested in we would like to know if you are interested.

If you are interested feel free to leave a post in the below topic @ the Neverwinter roleplay community.

http://www.mmo-rp.com/nwrpforum/m/11150995/viewthread/5942689-guild-leader-mumble-meetings
Neverwinter Roleplay community: http://www.NW-RP.com
Post edited by arundoo on

Comments

• ryger5ryger5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    This is something, that in my experience, really helps the RP community get off on the right foot. There's a multitude of guilds at a game launch, building rapport and a sense of cooperation between them, improves the RP environment for all.

I want SHADOW to be an asset, a group of role players that can help/aid other guild's RP, help DMs get their content tested and rated and to support the various RP events that will spawn, no matter who engineers them.

Getting together to discuss these things and forge friendships is the first step. So kudos to you for running this and I will be there and I encourage other RP guilds to do so. Let's work together. Other games/servers have had superb RP communities (Virtue, TSW-RP, Landroval, CORP and for a time Lord Adraas), let's assure we have something special with NO as well!
    BalarSig103B.jpg
    SHADOW - A secret cabal for those who thirst for wealth and power.
    Check out SHADOW on YouTube!
  • dreadsheparddreadshepard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Zinzerena's Zealotry will be there. I personally would love to see a strong relationship with the RP community, Multi Guild events and foundry quest tie-ins. Can't wait!

-Mordius (Mord)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • theincarnadine42theincarnadine42 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Just curious, what would be discussed in these monthly meetings? I've seen the nw-rp site, just curious as to what the advantage to a monthly meeting over using the forum there.

Don't get me wrong, I am all for figuring things out like alliances and rivalries and all sorts of interaction between the guilds, but thinking about myself being on a weird schedule working nights and weekends, many guilds in Europe, finding a time that works is going to be difficult, and in my experience getting too many people into a voice chat turns into absolute chaos.

Not saying that I am not interested, just want to know more.
  • doctorcomicsdoctorcomics Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I think the main advantages to a live meeting are that you get things done a lot faster than a forum thread, and a voice helps us all get to know each other a little better.

Live meetings do not replace forums, they add on to them.
  • arundooarundoo Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The mumble meetings are indeed a way to communicate between the guilds, the Neverwinter Roleplay community forums are for the longer communications.

The first mumble meeting for guildleaders and guilds will be held on the below date, feel free to join us

Sunday 17 March 2013 - @ 22:00 CET
    (weekend after the coming beta weekend) @ 22:00 CET which should allow the ones from the US to join aswell as it is morning/afternoon.
  • doctorcomicsdoctorcomics Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
  • mvinstedmvinsted Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    What about some one like me that is not in a guild
    im a cyric fanatic and have been sins james put him on papir
    CPU - 5i 2500k
    MB - sabertooth Z77
    GPU - x2 msi 660 GTX OC
    RAM - 8 GB 1300 ish ddr3
    OPS - WIN 7
    X2 SSD

The one is my god
    AO had no answer when the one spoke to him
  • ryger5ryger5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Bumping this thread to give it the attention that I feel it deserves. We're showing up with two of our prominent leaders and we'll be looking to form alliances/friendships both OOC and IC with this. We'll also look for as many ways we can collaborate with one another as possible.

There's a lot to discuss, the community is in its infancy, (prenatal stage lets say), so there's not only a lot to discuss, this is just a fantastic time to get your voice heard.

Of course, it only concerns role players, but if you love RP I'd recommend attending. If you are not a guild leader, but feel your input would be valuable, I'd visit:

http://www.mmo-rp.com/nwrpforum/m/11150995/viewthread/5942689-guild-leader-mumble-meetings

Register to the site (it takes a second) and ask permission to attend anyway. I don't know if they'd make allowances for you, but it can't hurt!

RP is just an amazing hobby, it is, in my own subjective view, the centerpiece of D&D. Even if you've never role played before, but are thinking about trying it, NWO is the game to start. It's perfect for RP.

ALSO: Just to confirm what doctorcomis said:

22:00 CET is 1PM US/Canada Pacific and 4PM US/Canada Eastern.
    BalarSig103B.jpg
    SHADOW - A secret cabal for those who thirst for wealth and power.
    Check out SHADOW on YouTube!
  • vixisynvixisyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
    edited February 2013
    I'll sign up and try and attend for my guild.
    vixybanner4_zpsbe1d5d4b.jpg
  • goose1009goose1009 Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Pax Draconis would love to be there and try to make the RP side of the game that much better.

While we aren't a strict RP guild, we are very much grounded in it. We encourage all our players to engage in RP whenever they can and hope to be a part of the community as a whole.
    iCW4wKwOat1oO.png
  • arundooarundoo Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    goose1009 wrote: »
    Pax Draconis would love to be there and try to make the RP side of the game that much better.

While we aren't a strict RP guild, we are very much grounded in it. We encourage all our players to engage in RP whenever they can and hope to be a part of the community as a whole.

Feel free to join, we still got 2 weeks to go.