test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Seeking a [PVE] related guild.

vuzetheory904vuzetheory904 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
As the title says, I'm really interested in joining a PVE related guild for the upcoming beta weekends and the release as well. A couple stats about myself and what I'm looking for, I'm strongly considering the 200$ founder's pack, so of course I'll be active. I'll be playing the dedicated cleric. I'm east coast ( USA ) I like PVP but I tend to focus more on PVE, and dungeon running and what-not. I'm NOT into RP, I don't mind if it's imported into the guild, but I don't want to strictly join a RP guild, if you get what I'm saying. Besides that, I'm pretty laid back and chill.

Thanks all, looking forward to playing with you all March 8th!
Post edited by vuzetheory904 on

Comments

• vuzetheory904vuzetheory904 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I really hope there's some more guilds coming along... everything so far is RP this and RP that... Where's the guilds that focus on dungeon running and questing and the end-game, kinda weird not seeing any of those type guilds yet.
  • elspethtirelnwelspethtirelnw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    I've yet to find an ideal guild myself, as you described, so I may just start up my own in the next few days. I already have a site and mumble server, it's just a matter of taking the time to put everything together in a proper and organized manner.

I'm an east coast player as well and would describe myself in the same way as you have. Let me know if you're interested in being part of a new guild that is solely dedicated to Neverwinter and a smaller, tight knit group of players. I'd like to focus on experiencing all that PvE has to offer, while still providing a laid back environment for members.
    | Banners of the Light | Recruitment is open | End Game PvE and PvP |
    | Lust | Level 60 Guardian Fighter 15.8k GS|
  • vuzetheory904vuzetheory904 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yeah dude that idea sounds really awesome, I'd love to be a part of a guild that focuses on some PVE content, I'm looking forward to seeing what ideas you have to create.
  • elspethtirelnwelspethtirelnw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Yeah dude that idea sounds really awesome, I'd love to be a part of a guild that focuses on some PVE content, I'm looking forward to seeing what ideas you have to create.

I'll likely have something up by tomorrow, not everything, but at least the basics to get things rolling. I'll post it here or send you a pm directly, as soon as I have something to show.
    edited February 2013
    Yeah dude I'm excited to see what you came up with, and to join you with the whole thing.
  • lorahandlorahand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
  • jankowskijankowski Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 62
    edited February 2013
    Check us out, We are PVE focused guild and have mostly East Coast members. http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?56741-Astral-Requiem-is-looking

I know it says light RP but that really only has to do with creating Foundry Missions etc. 100% optional. Hope to see you in game either way!
  • aeternys123aeternys123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Oh to add on to what Jankowski said... We're a very focused guild so we've become good friends and play a SUPER small selection of games (will probably be Neverwinter 99% of the time). So if you're looking for that on top of the whole end-game PVE run around killing demons etc together experience we're a good option! :D

Any questions etc please feel free to join us in raidcall anytime! (link + ID in jankowski's link!)
    edited February 2013
    Everyone is so nice :3 Started off with no guilds, now I got three beating down my door. I'm a man of my word however, essentially that's all a man has. I will listen to and respond to what elspethtirelnw comes up with and go from there :) But I thank all of you for reaching out to me! I'll deff check everyone out, and if worse comes to worse, we can all be friends right.
  • dreadsheparddreadshepard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ZZ is not a hardcore raiding guild but we do plan to be very active and organized farming endgame content. We are CST with many members on the east coast and we run Sun to Weds 11pm to 3am for endgame atm. www.zinzerena.com or check out our forum here.

-Mordius (Mord)
    ZZ GM
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
    edited February 2013
    Thanks dude I'll deff check you out! Right now I'm waiting on elspethtirelnw to contact me and I'll see what's up with him and then I'll go from there :P
    edited February 2013
    I just sent you a PM with a link to the site template, I'll have it all completed later tonight. I'm rather busy this afternoon. ;)
    edited February 2013
    Got your PM :p