test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for possible guild.

kerlaakerlaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
I have looked over a few of the post here trying to find a possible guild for release. I was wondering if there was any Dwarven based guides with light-to-heavy RP styles out there. I'm sure my fellow Dwarven brothers are out their somewhere. Probably off mining somewhere.
Post edited by kerlaa on

Comments

• ashrox10ashrox10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Dwarves Unite! ^^

Good luck finding a guild, kerlaa.
    Vuxadin@Kaelangx on Mindflayer.
    PvE Enthusiast.
    mbre6g.jpg
  • kerlaakerlaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ashrox10 wrote: »
    Dwarves Unite! ^^

Good luck finding a guild, kerlaa.

Thanks. I will look around and I guess if I don't find anything that fits I can always follow the dwarven approach and, Make It.
  • kerlaakerlaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Since looking around I haven't really seen a Dwarven themed guild yet so I may end up needed to create one. Just to gauge interest how many ppl might/would be interested in a Dwarven RP (light to heavy based on guild wants) guild?
    edited February 2013
    **Rough outline**

(A surly looking dwarf leans his large, heavily nicked, hammer against the wall in the corner and drops his frayed pack alongside it. He turns, and sits heavily in the stone carved chair facing the fire while stroking an old warn carved anvil around a heavly gold chain. Drawing a plain wooden pipe from a pocket inside his chain shirt, he packs it with a pinch of leaf pulled form a belt pouch.

It is dark brown in color and has a strong almost musty earthen scent. Inhaling deeply from the pipe, he exhales the smoke, scratches a old scar that runs across his broad nose. Finally settling, he begins talking in a low almost rumbling voice)

I am Sonnlinor Kerlaa, son of Degnus, son of Tifur, of the Line of Solir, he who fled the Fall of Bhaerynden. Mayhaps you know me and
    Mayhaps you
    edited February 2013
    know my clan, and our goals… and mayhaps you have not. Regardless, I will tell you the tale of our clan’s history.

I hail from Eartheart, though my kin-folk count themselves among the Delzoun, Brightbeards. Those who once wandered towards Ammarindar, first settling beneath Cormanthyr and Netheril. After its fall, my fore fathers moved southward towards the Great Rift. There I grew up among the forges, taking my craft from my grandfather Tifur the metalsmith and my father, who crafted weapons.Bhaerynden.
    edited February 2013
    But this is not about me. Now I shall tell you of the other elders amongst the clan.

//first 6 founding officers would make out the council of elders, the ruling body. Would appoint branch leaders from members//

General Ideas I was thinking about for the clan.
    * 7 Clan Elders (all equal and none above the other)
    * 3 Class Officers (answer only to the elders and rules over the 3 Branch roles; Marshal (melee classes), Religion (faith casting classes), Art (Art casting classes), Subterfuge (roguish classes)
    * Each Branch with uniforms/dyed (if available)
    * Light to Heavy Roleplaying Dwarf only clan
    * Regular events (military exhibition of strength- friendly pvp amonst the clan members and branches), Ale Night (fun get together events), Night of our Fathers (Dwarven story telling/RP event).
    * Regular gatherings for pve content/raid/quest and pvp gatherings
    edited February 2013
    *reserved*