test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a guild

cg41411cg41411 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
Hi Everyone,
I hope everyone had a great time last weekend playing the beta!!I did-Well I like to join a long term guild (friendly) and 18+ guild.I can play just about anytime.Played wow from day one and stopped playing years ago.Got burn out on mmo's played the beta last weekend and had a great time.Like to hook up with ex-military people-My brothers and sisters!!Let me know.:o
Post edited by cg41411 on

Comments

• mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited February 2013
    Come join the guid of icewind dale we have a facebook page and a blogger page as well. Just click on the link below the banner
  • rhexunrhexun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    no offense to the icewind dale, but Silviet might be a better fit.. PVE end game guild, all vanilla wow players (i quit just before cata). were just a bunch of guys trying to chill and raid. info in the link. http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?103501-Silviet-Guild-intro
  • kobuirisgameskobuirisgames Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hiya. Guild Medieval has quite a few military and ex-military members, but that is not our main focus in any way. They just seem to gravitate towards us. :)

We're family friendly, no swearing if that's what you're looking for. We do allow under 18 as long as they are mature. Our younger members stand right beside our older members in maturity.

Check the link in my sig to read more and apply. Recruitment thread is here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?67441-Guild-Medieval-Recruiting-Mature-Gamers

Good luck wherever you end up, and happy gaming!
    Maturity, Fair Play, Family Friendly. Sound good? Apply today at www.guildmedieval.com

Guild Medieval Recruitment Topic