test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

World-Smiths: An informal gathering of Foundry Authors.

lostromlostrom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
I'm looking for other players who are interested in creating content in The Foundry. I'm looking for storytellers, scriptwriters, level designers, artists, and tacticians to collaborate and make some truly outstanding content for our fellow players. Members will be allowed to submit their content for our other members to review, providing free advertisement of their content and constructive feedback by like-minded players. If this sounds like something you would like to do, I have put up a bare-bones guild website. Sign up for the site and drop me a line.
Post edited by lostrom on

Comments

• jessidiusjessidius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 57
    edited February 2013
    I love your idea. I'm a storyteller, GM, and writer, and have been thinking about stuff on the same lines as you, with regard to developing a community for this tool. However, I do hope the tool is adequate for the job. :) We'll see, soon enough.

I was toying with the idea of starting my own guild, but I would definitely like to participate in this team you're talking about.
  • lostromlostrom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Glad to see there's some interest here. I want to make sure that folks no that we are not going to require exclusive membership for this guild. While our in-game members will be party to Foundry created cooperative dungeon delves and contests, we look forward to our site-only members providing their content for feedback as well as assisting us in providing feedback for our other members. I want this community to be open to anyone who wants to be creative and is willing to take some time out of their schedules to occasionally provide feedback on other people's work.