test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

looking around for a guild

stucool66stucool66 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 80
I have seen the videos and posts regarding NWO, and have decided to give it a shot in march beta (probably the $60 pack). So, I am looking for an active but casual guild with some like minded folks to share adventures and run some dungeons. I am a evening and weekend player who dips in to a good MMO when I wanna just have a little RP fun. I have either played or tried them all, and I have found that the most fun is in small groups of people who understand that it is a game, nothing more. EST is best, but not most important. The most important is that those who are in game understand that life goes on outside the game. That may be a short afk for a kid who wants to find an old comic in my stash, or a dog that needs to be let outside for whatever reason. Usually it is a wife that needs an errand run or something. Im gonna give it a shot with a new game and a new bunch of guildmates wanna have a blast and understand when stuff happens.
Post edited by stucool66 on

Comments

• hellkat4hellkat4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hey there stucool!
    I can't offer a guild but I 'can' offer some game time :)
    I'm like you and can't *always* be available and like to explore things at my own pace but it's always nice to have a friend to run some quests with every now and then.. so if ever you want a partner, look me up! :)
  • stucool66stucool66 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 80
    edited February 2013
    Sounds good Kat. I'm pretty sure I'll be giving the next beta a shot in March. I will look you up. Game looks like a bit of fun.
  • horushorus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Does not get much more casual then Gunbad ;) and everyone is welcome. We have site, Mumble server and are very casual. Most of the guild is mature (average age somewhere around 40 / 45).
    GUNBAD is a casual guild for RPG geeks. We have been around for over a decade and we'd like you to join us.
  • atalantamatalantam Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Feel free to check us out :) links are on my signature. We're always looking for fun new people to game with!
    Home of the Amazons - Play a female character?
    Server: Mindflayer
    [EST 2008. A themed community of gamers & roleplayers]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]