test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: Will you be playing content from the Foundry in Neverwinter?

Comments

• Options
    beorningerbeorninger Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i dont expect it to be as detailed as the original (NWN) engine, but i have no probs with getting surprised :)

since i created alot of PnP adventures for me and my friends, i am tempted to see what it is able to offer.
  • Options
    jdog9000jdog9000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Due to my awesome creativity I'll definitely be making stuff. :D
  • Options
    silentnights1silentnights1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 50
    edited February 2013
    The foundry is what sets NWO apart from the others. Of course I can't wait to play fan created content and create my own, and have ongoing tabletop campaigns in this online setting. It sounds amazing and I can't wait to try it.
  • Options
    leihngweileihngwei Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Definitely! More than half of the campaigns I played were custom created by the DMs. I look forward to experiencing a fellow player's imagination and vision of the D&D world.
  • Options
    dimvou83dimvou83 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Definately Yes....
    I've been playing D&D for years and what i really enjoy is a challenge!
    I will make my own content and there will be no easy mode in there,i can promise you that.
    No more easy mode stuff...Every hit,every action,every potion,every choice will matter....You will have to use your mind for a change(to mmos) :)
  • Options
    azghorraazghorra Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If I can, yeah! I might even try to make http://www.facebook.com/CastlesAndChemo stuff in the Foundry, too.
    Rubenstein's Discount Foundry (NW-DGSI9QUFW) - A partial tribute to City of Heroes.
    4747521824a058685c0fc486fbff1fca?AccessKeyId=33612D1E95C3E57E664F&disposition=0&alloworigin=1Castles & Chemo: Granting a +4 to Saves vs Cancer!
  • Options
    tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Defentily, I got to try one of these during beta and was very impressed and looking forward to some campaigns!
  • Options
    fredrikfronkfredrikfronk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The Foundry is one of the things i'm looking forward to the most, as i know there are lots of people out there who create insane things if the tools are good enough, which they very much look to be.
  • Options
    previewsguypreviewsguy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I tried some of the player-created content during the beta, and although some of it was broken due to changes in the game, I found them interesting and will definitely be trying more when the game goes live. And yes, I'd like to try my hand at creating an adventure with the Foundry... :)
  • Options
    ckrivera899ckrivera899 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Well creating is definetely my thing... but before i go on creating my own adventures, id rather get a taste for the foundry from player created ones and learn some new stuff and then make my own epic adventures.
    Hopefully I get the chance to try it out in Beta :)
  • Options
    shiaikashiaika Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    How else could I finish zebular's campaign if not? O_o
    Or play other as nicely done campaigns by other users?

Of course I'll play Foundry adventures!!!

Create my own adventures? You bet! After playing some Foundry quests during the beta weekend, I feel even more encouraged about it.:) I plan to spend most of my Early Access in the Foundry instead of playing the game.;)
  • Options
    deadfire1087deadfire1087 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    OH yeah one of the big reasons to play this game, can't wait to see what i can come up with an what others will be dream up.
  • Options
    gwenzelthargwenzelthar Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Playing and creating for sure.

Have a lot of old home-made adventures i cant wait to bring to life..:)
    jonforgottenrealmssmall.jpg
    "I cannot be caged! I cannot be controlled! Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!"
  • Options
    dawnydadawnyda Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yes I be deffy playing them. As for making them myself... no I wouldn't have a clue tbh.
    I even had to read up about it *giggles*
    Forum moderator Forsaken World Mobile (Fedeen games)
  • Options
    spcmoosespcmoose Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yes and Yes. I want to see what a lot of other people are making. In addition i have been working on a couple of campaigns already and adapting a campaign i did before with friends that i would like to translate and see it played out. SOO EXCITED!
  • Options
    asymptoticasymptotic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Absolutely!!! It's one of the main things drawing me to Neverwinter. I'll be playing it, creating it, and talking about it. I can't wait to finally get my hands on the Foundry!!
  • Options
    tibi6893tibi6893 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yes, of course, its a big ( if not the biggest) feature of this game!
    And i will try to make advantures later for my friends and guild.

Plus its a great way to increase the content and make it unique,rich.
  • Options
    lythyrlythyr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Oh yes! I LOVE creating/crafting things in-game!
  • Options
    messiah1332messiah1332 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Most certainly! Community created stuff is often awesome. I don't think I will be making much myself though, due to time not having much free time right now :)
  • Options
    somalicioussomalicious Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    No question! Even though I'm new to the DnD series, I've been following this game since I played the demo at PAX 2012 and when I found out about the foundry, I was ecstatic. All the memories of playing games that allowed me to create content or customs maps(from excitebike to tenchu 2 and minecraft), came rushing back to me. So will I play others content and create content, you fuggin' right!
  • Options
    demolocktreaddemolocktread Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Of course I will be playing the foundry. Most likely a heavy focus on the foundry content. In Skyrim it's the user generated content that is actually the best, so I have great faith in the Foundry and it's possibilities. It's gonna be awesome!
  • Options
    nessarozenessaroze Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Of course. It's one of the features I'm waiting most for; don't get that often enough in MMO's.
  • Options
    snowwwwwsnowwwww Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited February 2013
    In my oppinion the foundry is one of the BEST features of the game! Of course I will use it and enjoy doing so!
  • Options
    xenozenoxenozeno Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hell yes. I am so hyped about the foundry.
  • Options
    soulbladexsoulbladex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    of course i will im willing to play any content that i hear is good
  • Options
    nafathnafath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I will absolutely be playing and creating Foundry content. Tools such as the Foundry really are a must have in a D&D game.
  • Options
    rajdiz1rajdiz1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I will be doing both... i would love to add some of the old p&p modules
  • Options
    papapapapapayapapapapapapaya Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I find the foundry to be an excellent feature and will use it to the fullest.
  • Options
    mirv98mirv98 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Definatly , solves alot of issues inherent with MMOs, you'll NEVER run out of content to play with this feature.
  • Options
    kentheprogrammerkentheprogrammer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 37
    edited February 2013
    I think the Foundry will be the majority of the content that I play - particularly once I've gone through the storyline once. I'm an altoholic so I'll probably level alts as much as I can through the Foundry content if I determine that the story from character to character doesn't change significantly.
This discussion has been closed.