test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone planning a Bregan D'aerthe chapter?

heathenhammer9heathenhammer9 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 144 Bounty Hunter
I did a forum search, but didn't see anything pop up as far as Bregan D'aerthe based guilds. Anyone seen any?
Post edited by heathenhammer9 on

Comments

• hypax1hypax1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I did a forum search, but didn't see anything pop up as far as Bregan D'aerthe based guilds. Anyone seen any?

I saw one drow this morning, with that as his guild, so there is one out there now
  • shiftergoddessshiftergoddess Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Yeah, there's one in-game on Mindflayer but you'll have to log in and do a search using the Find Guild tool. I'm not sure what their website link is.
  • djtlitedjtlite Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerthe Neverwinter Cell on mindflayer. Theres also a Bregan D'aerthe full of the $200 founders that was around when i first started my guild in open beta, and theres The Bregan D'aerthe which is fairly young.
  • abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    The Find Guild tool seems to be a little weird. I can never get it to find anything that I want it to -- it doesn't pull up guilds that I know exist when I search for them to see how the tool works.

(Also Neverwinter Cell is the best Bregan D'aerthe chapter, just saying. ;) )
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR