test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Feel ripped off after realizing my $200 Founders didn't include all the perks.

desdain01desdain01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
For $200 dollars, we should get *everything* and an ongoing monthly ZEN stipend. Especially once you consider that our 'unique race' isn't a unique race (as in the race is unique to the $200 founders account like how it reads in the adverts.)

Comments

• ehsradehsrad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You are not paying for a lifetime subscription to the game, you are paying for some bonus cosmetic items that will identify you as an early adopter. All of the advertising (apart from the slightly misleading drow part) have been very clear that you only get what is listed in each pack, you should not expect to get every item just because you bought the top pack. If you feel cheated you can ask for a refund and the features will be removed, its unfortunate that you dont feel that your pack is worth the money you paid and in the end only you can decide if it is. Im happy with my $60 pack, i have the items i paid for and dont feel entitled to anything in the lower tier because i didnt pay for that one.
    What do you mean I'm not kind? Just not your kind!
  • daytonamaxdaytonamax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 196 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013