test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sergent Knox's Grammer

mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
edited February 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
While speaking to Sergent Knox for the quest "Trouble At Broken Crown" The last sentence in the second paragraph, it says "I'd like to you to work with them".

I assume he meant "I'd like FOR you to work with them" not "I'd like TO you to work with them"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    arythorarythor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 315 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Good catch! There are likely hundreds more "grammar" mistakes, though, so be vigilant and keep reporting them. I found a couple dozen myself.
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Well, he's a soldier so I forgive his lack of formal schooling! :p

Seriously, good catch!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    squibshotsquibshot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited February 2013
    I don't claim to be an english major by any stretch but since i read perhaps 50% of the dialogue while leveling through to 30 I noticed some grammatical and spelling errors. Never quite sure what to do about even the simplest of them. Someone enlighten me?
  • Options
    arythorarythor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 315 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    squibshot wrote: »
    I don't claim to be an english major by any stretch but since i read perhaps 50% of the dialogue while leveling through to 30 I noticed some grammatical and spelling errors. Never quite sure what to do about even the simplest of them. Someone enlighten me?

I reported them via the bug report system under the appropriate category. If it was an error made in quest dialogue, quests; if it was an error made in an item description, items, etc.
  • Options
    squibshotsquibshot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited February 2013
    I suppose i simply did not look that closely when it came to the bug report menu. Only looked for the one I was after and ignored the rest :)