test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Roleplay Focused Guild List

maelwysmaelwys Member Posts: 59 Arc User
As an active roleplayer, I'd like to help the RP community in finding guilds of like-minded individuals. Therefore, please respond to this thread with the following information about your guild if it is focused on roleplay.

Guild Name:
Guild Leader:
Guild Website:
Recruiting: Yes/No
Guild Synopsis:

I will try to update this post daily. Look forward to seeing you in game!

Comments

• Options
    heathenhammer9heathenhammer9 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 144 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Well this isn't looking very promising lol...
  • Options
    elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Give it time. There are a few other posts in here from RP guilds.

Given that it's still early in the beta cycle, I would imagine that the majority of folks here are D&D fanatics/gamers rather than roleplayers (I'm all of that btw).

Closer to launch I'd expect to see more RP guilds, and once past the initial 'grind' of getting characters up out of starting levels, I would expect to see more roleplay. Based on previous experiences, likely to start finding RP folks in certain locations (like the Moonstone Mask tavern) in -game too.
  • Options
    anupliftedheartanupliftedheart Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I agree. After some time has passed, I would imagine more RPer's will come out of the woodwork.
  • Options
    atalantamatalantam Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Indeed, I've seen several RP guilds posting. If you want (might take some work) is take from the current directory list and add it to your RP list. I counted at least 6 guilds that noted they are RP oriented :)
    Home of the Amazons - Play a female character?
    Server: Mindflayer
    [EST 2008. A themed community of gamers & roleplayers]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    arundooarundoo Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Could you add the Neverwinter Roleplay community to the openings post perhaps ? We are located @ www.NW-RP.com

Thanks !
    Neverwinter Roleplay community: http://www.NW-RP.com
  • Options
    dreadsheparddreadshepard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Guild Name: Zinzerena's Zealotry
    Guild Leader: Mordius
    Guild Website: zinzerena.guildportal.com
    NW Recruitment Forum for: Zinzerena's Zealotry
    Guild Recruiting: Yes
    Guild Synopsis:

We are the exiled, we are the shunned and the abandoned, we spit in the face of Lolth, we seek to avenge Zinzerena's betrayal, to elevate her status among the gods. Yes we are of the Drow, but above that we are Zinzerena's Zealotry. Menzoberranzan is no longer our home, our home is in the shadows of Neverwinter and in the Chaos of the streets. To cross the Zealotry is to cross Zinzerena and to cross Zinzerena can only end one way, with a knife in your back. Law and Order, Good or Evil makes no difference to the Zealotry, we bath in Chaos.

Zinzerena's Zealotry is an Adult 21+, Medium RP guild. Our peek hours are late night CST looking at Sunday through Wednesday 11PM to 3AM CST for End-game content. We are not a hardcore raiding guild but will be very active in End-game content. We are not PvP focused but wish to be active in PvP as well. The Zealotry is looking for mature like minded members who are interested in being part of an active Neverwinter guild and who might have a darker side to their MMO desires, we are the Drow after-all.

We are not a Drow only guild however but we do expect to recruit a majority of Drow. We are looking at alignments of chaotic any or true neutral in design. We are interested in applicants looking to fill all roles including leadership. I should add that we are a friendly , mature, comical and sarcastic group. We just plan to RP as Drow jerks :). Our website is brand new but please feel free to come visit it and give us a try.

-Mordius (Mord)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    doctorcomicsdoctorcomics Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Guild Name: Seven Against Thay
    Guild Leader: doctorcomics is the current Figurehead. Our officers will be elected at launch.
    Guild Website: http://sevenagainstthay.enjin.com/home
    Recruiting: Yes
    Guild Synopsis: Seven Against Thay (7vT) is a roleplay-focused guild for Neverwinter Online using a common enemy to bring together characters of all classes, races, and backgrounds. It has a simple organizational structure led by an elected Inner Circle of seven officers, assisted by a larger number of soldiers, priests, wizards and spies, and even NPC civilian members.
  • Options
    bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Guild Name:Steel Curtain
    Guild Leader:Bobcat
    Guild Website:N/A(FB page at launch)
    Recruiting: No
    Guild Synopsis:
    May recruit after launch. We are light RP it usually is a weekend event. Other then that we are not heavy RP. You can add if you like or not, but figured I would reply since we do a little.