test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Voice Chat not working

data314159data314159 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 34
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Yesterday in the A.M. we found out that voice chat was available to party members, no need to ventrillo of such. It worked fine till we signed off at 2 A.M. this morning and worked fine today till around 3 P.M. et and then wham no more voice chat. We tried logging, breaking party and rebooting no such luck.
Visarys
GWF Lvl 60
Dragon Shard

Try my newest Foundry MissionChallenge Invitational: Gauntlet NW-DHCDKY8UCCatapults and Zeppelins!
Try my Foundry Mission Challenge Invitational: Maze, NW-DMXDXKQGD
18-30 min.
Solo
Fighting, riddles, maze and dancing ogre's
Post edited by data314159 on

Comments

• zalintozalinto Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issue

audiou.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • roguesamuraixroguesamuraix Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zalinto wrote: »
    Same issue

audiou.jpg

I am having the same problem. I have no voice chat. Testing the microphone works fine. No voice chat at all. no microphone icon, nothing. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Way of the Samurai is found in death. When it comes to either/or, there is only the quick choice of death. It is not particularly difficult. Be determined and advance.
    Rikimaru's Painting can be found Here
  • delgadovdelgadov Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same issue here for me. After a couple of dungeons, I have around 7 to 10 speaker icons which pretty much kills the chat window to the point I can't even see one line of text. Can't figure out how to minimize the bottom part either.

But not only does the voice just stop working entirely, party chat bugs out as well. Had to PM people for them to see my text... Very weird in my opinion as it happens at the same time every day for me. Around an hour or two before this post.