test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mail Sending issue + two minor items

bjwylerbjwyler Member Posts: 86
edited February 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Overall this weekend, I have found little to complain about. There was an issue trying to form a guild with a group of people in game, but the party leader contacted the in game GM about the issues he was having.

The one major issue I noticed was trying to send mail to other characters on my account with items attached. I am able to do so without issue the first time I log into the game and attempt it. However, after I send that initial mail, any further attempts to attach items to a mail message fail (the items will not drop into the appropriate slots when dragged to them in the compose window). This happens even if I log out and try to do so on another character. The only way I have found thus far to send more than one mail message with items attached is to completely close the client and then restart and log in again.
Also, for messages I have sent, it appears that the From field shows a string of numbers in front of the character name (screenshot included).

Two other minor items I have found:
There is an nteractive skull in Pedlars Path Tower District - 712, 1160 - that requires the dungeoneering skill, however my character with that skill cannot interact with it, even after using the 10
"The ability to LeetSpeak does not make one intelligent."
"Ask a stupid question and the Morons will answer."
"The True measure of a gamer is the ability to ignore epeen and just enjoy a game"
-- Hanok Odbrook