test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Celestial Coins

licourtrix1licourtrix1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 232 Bounty Hunter
edited February 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
not sure if it was just for the beta or not, but the celestial coins you get the first time you worship each day (equiv to a log in bonus i guess) says that you will lose all coins gained if you don't log in for 24 hours, but the timer only resets to 6 hours.
How much do clothes cost in the Matrix?
Post edited by licourtrix1 on

Comments

• mythhavenmythhaven Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I received a message that I had 0 after less then 1 hr since my last worship.
  • teknykkteknykk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    They are also resetting when you zone from one place to another sometimes. I've had a few times where I've gone to another area on the world map and both the cooldown for my hourly worship has reset but also the buff from it is gone and any accumulated Celestial Coins have vanished. This doesn't happen all the time but it does occur sometimes, and I can also confirm that it does say 6 hourly before they reset (instead of the advertised 24 hours), but I assumed that was a beta-testing thing.