test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone still want to try the game?

adamchattawayadamchattaway Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
If anyone would like to still try the game PM me why you would really want to try the beta before the end. This will end in 30 min.

Thanks for the pm's the key has now been given out.
Post edited by adamchattaway on

Comments

• racristracrist Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    anyone has an extra invitation please
  • racristracrist Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    So who is the lucky winner?
  • itsfr0s7yitsfr0s7y Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    On the off-chance someone still has an invite, I'd love a chance to try to game out. Wanting to drop $200 for the Hero of the North pack, but would rather try before I buy.
  • jim1771jim1771 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would love to test this game. I tested STO and CO for cryptic under my usual name Starbuck1771. I got in on day one of each and they know I am a good tester. The game from streaming that I saw looks good but I want to be 100% sure. I saw a few bugs while watching the stream and noticed the Cloak tower is broken today.
  • adamchattawayadamchattaway Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    itsfr0s7y wrote: »
    On the off-chance someone still has an invite, I'd love a chance to try to game out. Wanting to drop $200 for the Hero of the North pack, but would rather try before I buy.

I dropped $200 on it, was an impulse buy lol, but the game is very fun and has a lot of potential i think, as for the worth of the $200 who knows there's a lot of questions about that right now as of the cost of in game items, but hopefully this is a beta thing, but it snot like we have to sub or buy the game so over years $200 aint to bad if we enjoy it.
  • adamchattawayadamchattaway Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    racrist wrote: »
    So who is the lucky winner?

Jason got the key :) grats, ill do another one next beta if they somehow give us another friend key etc.
  • jasonjlxjasonjlx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hey, thanks again! I have an issue though, need some code. Sent you a PM.