test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Greater Fortune - Devoted Cleric Feat Description

yinyyiny Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in PvE Discussion
Greater Fortune described as "You condition durations are increased by 2/4/6/8/10%." First, 'You' should probably be 'Your'. Second, what are condition durations? I guess we aren't talking about the condition of my equipment so what are we talking about? And why doesn't the tool tip tell me what we are talking about? The fact that numbers are involved made me look at my character sheet but none of the attributes or stats seem to refer to condition so what gives?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Currently: Lilyth Lightlorn@dreasimy of Hammerfist Clan.
Formerly Neverwinterly Known As: Allsfaire of KORT ITB Lilyth Tr1sta of House Fey-Branche Sednablood of BDA NWT Cyane
Post edited by yiny on

Comments

• Options
    frankelotfrankelot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Conditions in most games either refer to debuffs (lowered stats, attack speed, move speed etc..) and/or crowd control states (root, fear, sleep etc..). My guess is that it means either one of them or both here as well.
  • Options
    daed76daed76 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i wonder if your hots are considered conditions
  • Options
    hadmatterhadmatter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm pretty sure the heals are considered conditions. I have noticed that one feat (I can't remember which one) shows the progression as 2/4/6/8/10%, even though you can only put 3 points into it max. Shouldn't it say 2/4/6%? Derp.
  • Options
    kotlikotli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 577
    edited February 2013
    I expect it really any buffs or debuffs, like the second spell we get that places a hit this to heal debuff on mobs.
  • Options
    streethawkestreethawke Member Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Clarification is definitely needed. When I see that description (posted bug report on the spelling error myself) I think anything with a timer which includes debuffs, buffs, hots, dots, anything else with a timer.
    b_ro.png
    When you want to break the mold

BETA Tips and Tricks
    Never saw Pants in beta?