test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Strafe - left or right

darrichhadarrichha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
There isnt any key bindings that include strafe left or strafe right. :confused:

A feature missing in my eyes, as it make you need to turn your back to opponents when moving around in combat.
Post edited by darrichha on

Comments

• Options
    geddings12geddings12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    "left and right" makes you move left and right like that. but i dont find the double tap you normally can do to "dodge to work that well here yet.....hmm?
  • Options
    darrichhadarrichha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ..but it makes you change facing..and that is my point.
    You can't back up with same facing either....you turn your back instead...

Different maneuvering that usual...
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Shift gives me the function I would like, but only while walking...
  • Options
    vrtesseractvrtesseract Member Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I myself have a reverse issue cause im on a laptop i have to accually stop walking and use touch pad then start again to manuver.
    luckally i figured out to bind adjustcamyaw -10(left) and adjustcamyaw 10 (right) to turn camera facing while moving. Possibly there is a bind that will help the strafing issue as well.

But this game does need more bind options champions online and startrek online have incredibly vertitile bindings and i was very dissapointed to find that this game was trying to reinvent the wheel as it were forcing people to play in a dps like atmosphere.
    I really hope that they do add more bind options like strafing and turning because its a really good game but if people cant move they will never know.
  • Options
    mariana134mariana134 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I had the same problem with my laptop, but I didnt solve it yet