test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bloom

darrichhadarrichha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Bloom is set to high default.
I have opened options and tried to adjust it, but it is stuck at the 100% setting, and wont be changed.
Post edited by darrichha on

Comments

• redbrookredbrook Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It does seem a bit high - especially during character creation. I couldn't actually see what my character looked like through all the bloom until I went and turned it off.
  • vonatarvonatar Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I am playing max settings, 2560x1600 resolution and also cannot turn the bloom down. It is way too high at 100% and is very noticeable in Protector's Enclave where I almost needed sunglasses to run around :P
  • senjihasenjiha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    +1
    Bloom can not be turned off atm
    signaturewxkkx.jpg
  • bohtokzbohtokz Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Protectors Enclave had the worst bloom for the bright sunlight. Things just ended up looking fussy and I couldn't wait to get out of there before I got a headache. The bloom did work for some areas giving it a foggy type of setting adding to the ambiance but the pirate area was also a bit high in the sunlight.
    Available for Review: "Daily Eligible" Trouble in the House of Ares ~ NW-DBBVV2VU4